make Luigi's Mansion 2 already!! its been 6 years!

#1Drennan13Posted 12/9/2007 5:04:54 PM
nearly everyone agrees that there needs to be luigis mansion 2. sign here if you agree. also post your luigi's mansion 2 ideas or just talk about anything that has to do with luigi's mansion. consider it a luigi's mansion signing party. just sign then have fun!
---
not changing signature until luigi's mansion 2 is made
#2LittleDude300Posted 12/9/2007 5:22:59 PM
I say that the Wiimote would make for an awesome Poltergust, so I agree there should be a sequel. I'm not sure how they're going to make a good plot though.

Hi, BTW.
#3Drennan13(Topic Creator)Posted 12/9/2007 5:24:57 PM
yeah my ideas were that the poltergust was wiimote, nuchuk would be flashlight, c would be the ds fright (next-gen version gameboy horror), and movement could be joystick
---
#4Drennan13(Topic Creator)Posted 12/9/2007 5:27:22 PM
also instead of going the opposite direction to suck up da ghosts with the joystick, you would lean the wiimote back. and i think z could be elemental blasts. a new element could be electricity. not sure about the other buttons though.
---
#5Drennan13(Topic Creator)Posted 12/9/2007 5:35:24 PM
there should also be a 2P mode. There could be an assortment of 2P games such as lockdown, ghost luigi, catch those ghosts, money mansion, and co-op story mode. they would all be 4 player games except co-op and ghost luigi. the character selection would be luigi, mario, wario, waluigi, peach, and daisy. 1P always has to be luigi. and in co-op the only characters are mario and luigi. in lockdown, the front door is locked and whoever finds the key to get out first wins. ghost luigi would be where 1P is luigi and 2P is mario and mario tries to suck up luigi. there is a 2 min time limit. if luigi survived he won and if mario sucked him up mario won and then they swapped places for round 2. catch those ghosts would be where there is a 3 min time limit and whoever catches more ghosts in that time wins. money mansion would be where there is a 2 min 30 sec time limit and whoever gets the most money wins. and i think you know what co-op is.
---
#6LittleDude300Posted 12/9/2007 6:36:21 PM
I agree giving Luigi's mansion a two player mode would rule
---
Like I care about YOUR problems. Why don't you ask your imaginary friend "Science" to help you? ~ Lord_Divix
#7Drennan13(Topic Creator)Posted 12/9/2007 6:36:31 PM
comments on my ideas? i have more to add but not right now. i will add later
---
#8Drennan13(Topic Creator)Posted 12/9/2007 6:42:44 PM
NEW GHOSTS

Carpet Ghouls: There would be rugs in nearly every room. whenever you walk over a rug and this is under it, it grabs you and attempts to kill you. to destroy it before getting attacked, suck the rug up then the ghost.

Shadows: When you enter rooms, keep an eye on luigi's shadow. Sometimes it will have a weird attachment such as horns or wings or something. suck it off the wall quickly or it will attack. you have 8 seconds until it jumps out and attacks you.

Wall Crawlers: These are like the bats and mice of Luigi's Mansion, but they are in large clusters on the walls of room. to attack you, the jump on you and bite. you must spin around to get them off.

Comments? i will post more normal ghosts and boss ghosts later
---
#9Drennan13(Topic Creator)Posted 12/9/2007 7:21:06 PM
BOSS GHOSTS

Vince (the guitar player): you come in and see him playing guitar when he notices you and says that what he was doing was private.he attacks by spinning around with his guitar in his hand and if he hits you does 15 damage. he can also throw amps at you. you can attack by sucking up the amps he throws and shooting them at him. after 3 hits, you see his heart and can suck him up. if he is still alive, just 1 amp hit will make him vulnerable.

Kathy (the babysitter):you come in and see a toad huddled in the corner and kathy is trying to attack him with plungers and such. she attacks by throwing plungers at you which does 10 damage. she can also throw toys and such at you which does 5 damage. you attack by sucking up toad and shooting him at her. after 5 hits she goes on a rampage and runs wildly trying to hit you. if hit, it does 20 damage. dodge her for 10 seconds then she cools down and is vulnerable. suck her up
---
#10VipsoccermasterPosted 12/9/2007 8:56:12 PM
Woot! Excellent ideas you got there, Drennan13! *Signs* I think there could be a new 2-4 Player Mode- Blackout Mode- players have to catch a certain # of ghosts (maybe 50) before they're able to get to the Breaker Room and turn the lights back on. And furthermore, ghosts you already captured will not reappear again.