make Luigi's Mansion 2 already!! its been 6 years!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Luigi's Mansion
  3. make Luigi's Mansion 2 already!! its been 6 years!

User Info: coolpizzacook

coolpizzacook
8 years ago#131
since i haven't posted in a while here portrat ghost!

super macho ghost (name is that i made it that cause i want lol name ghost) so you find him in a wannabe room of the muscle mans name in the first one wich is all we have ps i don't look at there names end of ps ok so to make him notice you don't punch a punching bag so you just call for daisey (i want a purpose for it this time darn'it) anyways just after that wait for him and hit bags till then he plays a little simon says game thing where you hit them in a order like left right up right down then you do that a few times and then you hit them on him and pwn your self sometimes to make him laugh and stand still around 3 punchs and suck hem up

User Info: LuigiFan174

LuigiFan174
8 years ago#132

coolpizzacook send more ideas please so we could make a bucket full of em. then we will be rich for making this game!

User Info: saiiko

saiiko
8 years ago#133
Hmm, did I post here before? Either way, you have my support as well. XD 6.5 years after the first game, I still have hope for a sequel. So, some may think LM wasn't an all too great game, but it certainly was unique!

A few months back my cuz and I were inspired by everybody's ideas here and we had our own debated discussion offline. It inspired me so much, I drew a artwork for it, but anyway, I digress. ^^;;

You have another supporter! XD

User Info: JW ACE

JW ACE
8 years ago#134
The only reason I think there should be a sequel is to do the poltergeist with the Wii remote.

Sometimes a sequel is not needed. Part of the problem with games today is that everyone wants a remake or a sequel...create some new ideas. (case in point...as much as I'm crazy about a new Indiana Jones movie...its telling me that even Speilburg is starting to run out of fresh ideas)
Currently playing: FF8(PS), Lego SW(PS2), Crysis(PC) Luigi's Mansion (Wii), Motor Storm (PS3)
Bring back PQ,KQ, and GK!!! Long live Sierra.
  1. Boards
  2. Luigi's Mansion
  3. make Luigi's Mansion 2 already!! its been 6 years!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived