Did this game ever manage to scare you in anyway?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Luigi's Mansion
  3. Did this game ever manage to scare you in anyway?

User Info: SlayerDude4462

SlayerDude4462
8 years ago#11
For some reason, the old knitting ghost really scared the crap out of me. When I walked into the room, I was like "Huh, that's kinda cool, nothing in here." Then I see her and think, "She's not attacking me or anything, sweet." Then I knocked over the yarn balls and she started chasing me around. It surprised me so much that I just bolted out of the room without attempting to catch her.
Brawl FC: 1032-0924-6197
Name: Slayr

User Info: Mthd2TheMadness

Mthd2TheMadness
8 years ago#12
6 years ago, the 2nd boss scared the ba-jesus out of me, and today it's still pretty creepy
uhh no I'm not emo, i don't even listen to rock that much-Teh_Noob

User Info: viral

viral
8 years ago#13
None in the lease, but I can still appreciate how spooky it is.
The average white male is the most discriminated race and gender in our world today. Lucky us.

User Info: nerdunderdog

nerdunderdog
8 years ago#14
Perfect symmetry. The blackout happens, then my houses power goes out. I hide under the couch. And whenever those doors go wawawawawawawa CRACK! creeps me out.
IT'S OVER EIGHT THOUSAND NINE HUNDRED, AND NINETY NIIIIIINE! Ka_Tra

User Info: Ilikia

Ilikia
8 years ago#15
I am mostly afraid of everything so my opinion may not matter. I was scared of that one butler who walked around the halls, I was afraid of the glutton(in EVERY aspect of his character), and when you are battling the soldiers(mostly because I died a lot from them). Mostly the game was scary for though...
You have no time to ponder a sig as Link just grabbed a smash ball.
  1. Boards
  2. Luigi's Mansion
  3. Did this game ever manage to scare you in anyway?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived