Did this game ever manage to scare you in anyway?

#11SlayerDude4462Posted 3/23/2008 1:56:05 PM
For some reason, the old knitting ghost really scared the crap out of me. When I walked into the room, I was like "Huh, that's kinda cool, nothing in here." Then I see her and think, "She's not attacking me or anything, sweet." Then I knocked over the yarn balls and she started chasing me around. It surprised me so much that I just bolted out of the room without attempting to catch her.
---
Brawl FC: 1032-0924-6197
Name: Slayr
#12Mthd2TheMadnessPosted 3/24/2008 4:24:26 PM
6 years ago, the 2nd boss scared the ba-jesus out of me, and today it's still pretty creepy
---
uhh no I'm not emo, i don't even listen to rock that much-Teh_Noob
#13viralPosted 3/25/2008 5:55:37 AM
None in the lease, but I can still appreciate how spooky it is.
---
The average white male is the most discriminated race and gender in our world today. Lucky us.
#14nerdunderdogPosted 3/26/2008 8:41:08 AM
Perfect symmetry. The blackout happens, then my houses power goes out. I hide under the couch. And whenever those doors go wawawawawawawa CRACK! creeps me out.
---
IT'S OVER EIGHT THOUSAND NINE HUNDRED, AND NINETY NIIIIIINE! Ka_Tra
#15IlikiaPosted 4/2/2008 3:07:30 PM
I am mostly afraid of everything so my opinion may not matter. I was scared of that one butler who walked around the halls, I was afraid of the glutton(in EVERY aspect of his character), and when you are battling the soldiers(mostly because I died a lot from them). Mostly the game was scary for though...
---
You have no time to ponder a sig as Link just grabbed a smash ball.