I haven't played this game in ages, so I want to go back through it again...

#1ValkskornPosted 3/18/2008 8:53:10 AM
A couple things though. What must I do to get everything in the game?

I know (aside from the obvious all Boos, beat the game, and capture all portrait ghosts) that I need to get all of the golden mice. And all of the blue ghosts (including the blackout two).

But what else? And I haven't played in such a long time that I can't remember what determines the portrait color. I'd love to have them all golden if that's possible.

Thanks

---
Ooh, look how disruptive I am!
~~~ ~*~ -~- ووو +++ !!!
#2VipsoccermasterPosted 3/21/2008 11:10:07 PM
To get a gold frame from a portrait ghost, you must get the big pearl in which the ghost releases after sucking out 90 of the 100 HP in ONE vacuum suck.

For the boss ghosts, though, you need finish the boss at least 90 HP (Luigi's HP).

There are 15 blue ghosts (3 in the blackout, not 2), and 10 gold mice (5 random and 5 cheese).
#3Valkskorn(Topic Creator)Posted 3/22/2008 3:45:04 PM
(Yeah, I meant 3 in the blackout)

What do you mean by the "Boss" ghosts? Which ones are those counted as? And by 90% you mean not only do I have to suck up 90 of their 100 health in one pull, but I have to finish with 90% of Luigi's health?

---
~~~ ~*~ -~- ووو +++ !!!
#4VipsoccermasterPosted 3/22/2008 5:13:58 PM
What I mean is you fight a "Boss Ghost," it's where you try to capture the ghost in a different area. Boss ghosts: Chauncey, (the baby), Bogmire, (the purple graveyard ghost), Boolosssus, (a big Boo composed of 15 smaller Boos), and King Boo, (the Boo that has Bowser on his side). Normal Portait Ghosts (where you find in various rooms), deplete 90% in 1 suck. Bosses, however, defeat the boss ghost by having at least 90 HP (Luigi's health). Hope this is clear now.
#5Valkskorn(Topic Creator)Posted 3/22/2008 7:54:07 PM
Ah, that makes sense.

Thanks a lot.

---
~~~ ~*~ -~- ووو +++ !!!
#6Valkskorn(Topic Creator)Posted 3/25/2008 6:44:55 AM
Damn that stupid eating ghost. All those chairs and the table make it almost impossible to get 90 of his health in one go.

---
~~~ ~*~ -~- ووو +++ !!!