How much longer?

#1JW ACEPosted 3/30/2008 7:41:51 PM
Well...finally sat down and began Luigi's Mansion...got it used for the Wii when I bought the system...bought a bunch of used GC games...

Anyway...played through the first Stage/Area (beat the baby boss) took me...ahhh roughly an hour...maybe 45 mins (I'm a pretty slow player actually)

How much longer I got...or how many "Stages" are there?

Oh yeah...I'm playing just to play through once...not really interested in playing a second time...is there some way I can make the single play through more enjoyable?
---
Currently playing: FF8(PS), Lego SW(PS2), Crysis(PC) Luigi's Mansion (Wii), Motor Storm (PS3)
Bring back PQ,KQ, and GK!!! Long live Sierra.
#2Crimsonhead4Posted 3/31/2008 1:48:09 PM
I believe that there are four areas. Your bored with this game!? well there are a few cool secrets to uncover. Also capturing every big ghost and boo along with finding a lot of treasure is always fun.
#3IlikiaPosted 4/2/2008 3:20:24 PM
I agree that the first part you are on is amazing. But as you go through the game you'll get hooked. It is a pretty long game, you aren't even 1/4 of the way done.
---
You have no time to ponder a sig as Link just grabbed a smash ball.
#4JW ACE(Topic Creator)Posted 4/6/2008 8:25:34 PM
I wouldn't say I'm bored...I just want to put the game in the "solved" pile...I have a billion other games to play...

Its certainly a unique game...

Time is my enemy...so many good games to play...so little time...I don't want to even think what will happen when I get a girlfriend.
---
Currently playing: FF8(PS), Lego SW(PS2), Crysis(PC) Luigi's Mansion (Wii), Motor Storm (PS3)
Bring back PQ,KQ, and GK!!! Long live Sierra.