How much longer?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Luigi's Mansion
  3. How much longer?
7 years ago#1
Well...finally sat down and began Luigi's Mansion...got it used for the Wii when I bought the system...bought a bunch of used GC games...

Anyway...played through the first Stage/Area (beat the baby boss) took me...ahhh roughly an hour...maybe 45 mins (I'm a pretty slow player actually)

How much longer I got...or how many "Stages" are there?

Oh yeah...I'm playing just to play through once...not really interested in playing a second time...is there some way I can make the single play through more enjoyable?
---
Currently playing: FF8(PS), Lego SW(PS2), Crysis(PC) Luigi's Mansion (Wii), Motor Storm (PS3)
Bring back PQ,KQ, and GK!!! Long live Sierra.
7 years ago#2
I believe that there are four areas. Your bored with this game!? well there are a few cool secrets to uncover. Also capturing every big ghost and boo along with finding a lot of treasure is always fun.
7 years ago#3
I agree that the first part you are on is amazing. But as you go through the game you'll get hooked. It is a pretty long game, you aren't even 1/4 of the way done.
---
You have no time to ponder a sig as Link just grabbed a smash ball.
7 years ago#4
I wouldn't say I'm bored...I just want to put the game in the "solved" pile...I have a billion other games to play...

Its certainly a unique game...

Time is my enemy...so many good games to play...so little time...I don't want to even think what will happen when I get a girlfriend.
---
Currently playing: FF8(PS), Lego SW(PS2), Crysis(PC) Luigi's Mansion (Wii), Motor Storm (PS3)
Bring back PQ,KQ, and GK!!! Long live Sierra.
  1. Boards
  2. Luigi's Mansion
  3. How much longer?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived