Make Luigi's Mansion 2 already!! It's been 7 years XD

#1pokemonlink111Posted 4/12/2008 4:46:37 AM
We all agree the should be a sequel. This is a signing party. Sign, then talk about your ideas for number 2 or just talk about Luigi's Mansion. Have fun! (Thx to Drennan13 for making the other one)
---
A study in the Washington Post says that women have better verbal skills than men. I just want to say to the authors of that study: Duh.
#2hawk_kidPosted 4/13/2008 2:02:16 PM
*signs* I'm an alt, so I'll just copy and paste my ideas from Drennan's topic.
---
I'm a kid. Who's also a hawk.
#3hawk_kidPosted 4/13/2008 2:19:22 PM
Story

Luigi goes over to his new Mansion he bought with his money, and when he arrives he finds a letter on the ground:
Dear Luigi,

I came over here to see if the Mansion was safe, and when I arrrived ghosts led by, someone familar, attacked me. I'm now being held captive. I called Mario and he tried sneaking in to rescue me, but he was captured as well. Thus, a green toad sent out paper and pen, allowing me to write this. Please defeat the ghosts and rescue us. I have no idea where we are. Just find the all-new poltergust 4000 in my lab and the Game Boy advance. Then you're good to go.

Sincerely, Proffesor E. Gadd.

Gameplay

Luigi goes around a 4-floor Mansion, with all-new ghosts and all-new puzzles. It's 7 areas long, and you can unlock mini-games in which you play fun, classic Mario levels as Luigi. If I have more ideas, I'll post them.
---
#4hawk_kidPosted 4/13/2008 2:20:50 PM
Those were my ideas posted in my Mark86h account. Here are my accounts:

Mark86h
Matt78g
Zorn77k
Eli82h
PaperMario14
Ring_Man
flamer_boy
hawk_kid
---
#5Drennan13Posted 4/14/2008 6:18:32 PM
and um......you copied my topic why?
---
not changing signature until luigi's mansion 2 is made
Supporters: 29
#6BlerPosted 4/16/2008 12:34:22 PM
It could be a castle or something or woods or even a while range of areas - even the Mushrom Kingdom could be invaded by ghosts under permanent night.

It just had to feature vacuuming ghosts.

IMO the Wii controls are suited to it.
#7JibbIe_SandwichPosted 4/18/2008 1:54:33 AM
I kind of hope, after the events of Luigi's Mansion, Luigi and E. Gadd started a ghost hunting service(basically Ghost busters) and in LM2, Luigi starts off with small jobs and going into smaller houses and stuff. Then later on he's hired by a mysterious person to help him with his mansion.
#8Magitek111Posted 4/18/2008 11:53:53 AM
I think he made the topic because it's been another year now >_>
---
(this sig was blown up by Zero)
People in the pit:22
#9VipsoccermasterPosted 4/18/2008 2:35:21 PM
It's officially 7 years when it's Tuesday, November 18, 2008. As of now, it hasn't been 7 years yet. It's been more than 6.5 years as of now.
#10coolpizzacookPosted 4/29/2008 9:00:37 PM
ok daniens the one i check and i just look into it so just close this one it won't get much posts anyways a also just trying to help