What's wrong with this game?

#1MarioLuigi25Posted 7/7/2008 4:52:51 PM

I own this game and I didn't find anything wrong with this game at all. I loved this game, and not only because this is one of the few games that Luigi stars in. Why does everybody put this game down?

#2Graemecracker13Posted 7/9/2008 7:08:54 AM
i actually enjoyed that game, I'm actually doing it over......now only if I could remember what to do during the blackout. I can't find any keys.
---
5 year olds really shouldn't be playing M rated games....but for some reason they do anyway.
#3Graemecracker13Posted 7/11/2008 12:37:11 PM
never mind, finished it.
---
"wow, my countries name isn't exactly the best. think about it: canada sounds like can-a-duh!
#4Kenny18Posted 7/14/2008 6:31:49 PM
this game is freaking epic!
i think i'll start another playthrough tonight :D
---
I like to think of forums as an advanced online multiplayer notepad. - brokencandle
PSN - skaterguy18
#5sdgamespotPosted 7/14/2008 11:22:10 PM
i just finished it yesterday for the first time since its launch. i neglected this title for a loooooong time, but i picked it up at EB Games for $4.99. Boy, i would of paid $20 for the quality i got outta this gem. i love this game. it's not as hard as i recall it to be, but i found it challenging enough not to be a breeze. good game.
---
Lovin' it: Megaman Zero, Ratchet & Clank, Zelda: Link's Awakening, Lego Starwars II, Zone Of The Enders
#6GaikoPosted 7/15/2008 8:15:47 AM
I have heard people complain about it being too short, but it seems reasonable enough to me. I might just play it again soon, we'll see.
---
Resi 4 HUNK run: Bought 2nd TMP, cleared 3-1, hate cranks! Next up is the sewers!
Resi 4 Luis Sera run: Just found Ashley and escaped church (on-hold for SSBB)
#7Koopa_Troopa92Posted 8/4/2008 9:52:39 PM
I just got the game for my wii and I love it too bad I died from the large ghost that only eats food and spits fire. (I don't have a SD card yet)
---
"who are those two mustached men in the back? We shave around here minions!" Bowser - Super Paper Mario