http://wii.nintendolife.com/news/2010/01/luigis_mansion_to_get_sequel

It might happen :D
---
U sir R a n00b >:-(
~ Cactuar
#2toad133Posted 1/21/2010 12:38:47 PM
Certainly looks like it.

http://www.gonintendo.com/viewstory.php?id=111436

What does the Big N have up their sleeves? We'll find out in the next issue of Nintendo Dream! Well, we'll find out something, at least.

The most recent issue of Nintendo Dream discusses plans for their next issue, and we learn that it'll feature some details on Nintendo's upcoming lineup of big guns. Alongside information on games we know of, it appears that a surprising new title in an existing franchise will be revealed. Might as well start guessing now!

C'mon, Nintendo! We need more fake mansion contests, more pearl collecting, and the return of Prof E.Gadd's epic voice! =)
---
Not changing this sig till Mystical Ninja Starring Goemon is announced for VC.
Started: 16th of August 2008 13:27pm.
#3ffxfreakPosted 1/22/2010 4:35:11 PM
I've been waiting for this for yeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaars! First one was awesome..can't even count the amount of playthroughs!
---
PSN: Kaiser1987
#4BrawlermattPosted 1/22/2010 6:23:42 PM
I'm thinking it really IS Luigi's Mansion 2. Remember Charles Martinet's tweet? It all adds up.
---
Was reading this a waste of time? Yes, it was.
#5MegamanXfan21xxPosted 1/24/2010 7:56:56 AM
can't even count the amount of playthroughs!

Don't worry; your save file does that for you. Anyway, I hope there's a sequel. Collecting treasure and vacuuming up ghosts is still fun!
---
.slegnA nellaF fO hselF ehT
#6SBCG4AP13Posted 1/24/2010 8:27:23 AM
Appearently, the Japanese Magazine 'Nintendo Dream' will be announceing a
Nintendo Dream wrote:
surprising new title in an existing franchise
in their next issue, releasing February 21st. NOW THEN:

Why Luigi's Mansion? Well, it just so happens that litterally a few minutes later, it was discovered that Nintendo just re-filed their trademark for Luigi's Mansion. Now I know what you're thinking. They're just re-filing it just to re-file it, right?

Let me put it in the words of the awesome Josh Thomas from Wiifolder.com.

Josh Thomas from Wiifolder.com wrote:
Just like when they renewed the Punch Out license and we didn't get a Punch-Out game.

And like when they renewed Pikmin's and then we didn't get an announcement from Miyamoto about Pikmin 3 being in development.

And Excitebike, they renewed that license and it's not like we got a Wii ware game for it shortly after.

Wouldn't a new Luigi's Mansion be a surprising new title? If it isn't to you, you have no soul.

PLUS...

Remember how, back in November, Charles Martinet released a statement on his Twitter saying he was going to Seattle to record a new Mario that ďwasnít NSMBWii or Galaxy 2Ē? Remember how THOSE WERE THE ONLY TWO MARIO GAMES WE KNOW ABOUT?

Luigiís Mansion 2 would qualify as a new Mario.

And remember how, when interviewed about possibly having a green Wii box for Luigiís Mansion 2, Reggie didnít say Yes OR No, but just shrugged the question off. If there WAS a LM2 in development if he said No he would be lying, and if he said yes he would be ruining Nintendo Dreamís scoop.

And, for just a moment, think of how awesome Nintendoís 2010 Lineup would become.

Galaxy 2
Other M
Zelda Wii
Pikmin 3
Luigiís Mansion 2

ALL IN THE SAME YEAR!?

*head explodes*

So yes, discuss the possibilities of Luigiís Mansion 2 here. And, come February 21st,---
"Were going to france!*boop*
Were going to italy!"-Strong Bad (SBCG4AP ep.4)
#7Pothead57Posted 1/30/2010 7:15:20 AM
PLEASE MAKE IT HAPPEN!!!
---
Not changing sig until the Seahawks win the Super Bowl
#8blousemanPosted 2/1/2010 5:43:46 PM
I'm sure they would mess up a sequel so I hope they just add wii controls
---
http://promboards.com/ For PotDers, by PotDers!
Xbox live gamertag: Blouse man