Luigi's Mansion -- GAME QUIZ

#1Moody_Blues67Posted 12/6/2010 5:54:43 PM
Welcome to my revival of the recently archived Luigi’s Mansion Game Quiz!!! This one will be an improvement. I will update every day... rather than once every two weeks. Also, THIS GAME MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS!

--Rules--
~To win, you must answer questions about Luigi’s Mansion to get varied amounts of coins.
~You may only answer one question per update.
~If your answer is incorrect, you can try a different question. After three incorrect answers, you will be fined three coins and three HP and you may not try again until the following update.
~ The quiz is updated every day at 9:00 pm EST. I will give a 12 hour-warning if I cannot update on time.
~With the coins you make, you can buy items which can help you.
~Every player has 10 HP. After losing all if your HP, you lose all your coins.
~ There is a maximum of 8 players that can join.

--Items--
Heart (3 coins) = Heals 2 HP.
Big Heart (6 coins) = Heals 5 HP.
Pearl (5 coins) = You get 50% more coins upon answering a question correctly.
Medium Pearl (10 coins) = You get 150% more coins upon answering a question correctly.
Big Pearl (12 coins) = You get 200% more coins upon answering a question correctly.
Poltergust 3000 (15 coins) = If a ghost appears at an update, you can protect yourself. After being used, you lose it.*

--Specials (items you keep for the whole game)--
Fire Element (10 coins) = You can do 5 damage to an opponent by choosing to attack. If you own two of these, when you attack you do 8 damage to one opponent. After getting attacked, said opponent gets the burned status (loses 1 HP for three updates).
Water Element (10 coins) = You can do 3 damage to an opponent by choosing to attack. If you own two of these, when you attack you do 6 damage to one opponent. After getting attacked, said opponent gets the soaked status (cannot buy items for two updates, may only attempt to answer a question once per update.
Ice Element (10 coins) = You can do 6 damage to an opponent by choosing to attack. If you own two of these, when you attack you do 9 damage to one opponent. After getting attacked, said opponent gets the frozen status (cannot do anything for two updates...)

--*Ghosts--
If a ghost appears at an update, said poltergeist can steal from anyone. What it steals depends. It can be coins, items, specials, or even HP.

--Questions--
1.) Which of the bosses are male (8 coins)?
2.) Of all of the characters in this game, which ones have appeared before this game and/or after (12 coins)?
3.) When does the main theme change (9 coins)?
4.) Name all of the rooms with the Fire Element (10 coins).
5.) What does Luigi’s hand do in the game (14 coins)?
6.) Which objects in the mansion belong to Mario (7 coins)?
7.) How many coins, dollar bills, diamonds, etc. are needed to get the ‘A’ Mansion (9 coins)?
8.) Who said this: “Who's there? Who dares disturb our sleep?" (11 coins)?
---
You know why I don't like Shakespeare? 'Cause I don't.
#2Small_Faces65Posted 12/9/2010 6:05:35 PM
Bump.
---
16 days until Christmas!
#3fawful_XPosted 12/12/2010 1:03:13 PM
8.) Who said this: “Who's there? Who dares disturb our sleep?" (11 coins)?

The portraits in the very beginning of the game, or one of the boos near the beginning of the game.
---
I am a Ragin' Magin!
http://www.performanceboats.com/html/youBoat/data/606/Troll_spray.jpg
#4DarkkoopamanPosted 12/14/2010 5:45:09 AM
2.) Of all of the characters in this game, which ones have appeared before this game and/or after (12 coins)?
boo's and king boo
---
MEH bored god dammit Mario kart wii friend code 5113-3721-5670
#5TeamGoGettersPosted 12/18/2010 1:39:30 PM
2:
Boo(s), King Boo, Bowser, Mario, Luigi, Proffesor E. Gadd, Biff Atlas(Or at least, I've seen something similar),
---
I'm sorry, I didn't hear you. I was too busy being AWESOME
#6Small_Faces65Posted 12/19/2010 1:58:36 PM
fawful_x is correct. Everyone else is incorrect.
---
This sig is not here right now. Please leave a message after the beep. Beep.
#7DarkkoopamanPosted 12/19/2010 6:24:52 PM
5.) What does Luigi’s hand do in the game (14 coins)?
in one of his hands he holds the game boy horror in the other hand when the lights are turned off he holds the flashlight but when he is using the poltergust 3000 he holds the nozzle in the hand he was holding the flashlight in.
---
MEH bored god dammit Mario kart wii friend code 5113-3721-5670
#8Pink_Floyd68Posted 12/23/2010 10:03:40 PM
^Close. Since I'm updating, you can try again (after I update, of course...)
---
I couldn't think of an actual sig, okay?
#9Pink_Floyd68Posted 12/23/2010 10:07:07 PM
P.S. I'm updating tomorrow morning, not now.
---
I couldn't think of an actual sig, okay?
#10Pikachu942Posted 12/24/2010 7:53:52 AM
6.) Which objects in the mansion belong to Mario (7 coins)?Mario's hat,letter,star.shoe,and glove.