C/D this games scarier then Resident Evil 2

#1ShinobiHayabusaPosted 5/2/2011 2:36:32 AM
I told some people that this was the scariest game of all time, and they said no, and then i stopped being their friend. this game made me lose sleep for 2 months, and theres all these ghosts everywhere tryin to scare poor innocent luigi. why they make-a the fun? all he wants is his italian brother back. and lotsa spaghetti, is that seriously so much to ask? whenever luigi gets nice things, something bad always happens. poor luigi! i cried at the ending to, and its kinda hard to type right now cause my eyes are watering.

confirm
---
What's this?! Haggar did a suplex to El Stingray, his own partner! HAGGAR TURNED HEEL! OH MY GOD! HAGGAR TURNED HEEL!
Last game i beat: Sonic The Hedgehog 2006
#2NettoSaitoPosted 5/2/2011 10:08:56 AM
Wait, resident evil 2 was scary? No wait wait wait, resident evil in general is scary!? o_O It hasn't freaked me out, not even once.
---
Proud player of Kirby's Dream World - The Kirby Online MMORPG!!
http://nettosaito.webs.com/KirbysDreamWorld/Index.htm
#3The_Green_HatPosted 5/2/2011 10:49:51 AM
confirm, ever since i played this game ive kept a flashlight handy at night to keep the ghosts away. Mom made me stop carrying around the vacuum unfortunately
---
Awww, he's dead, he must of been made of something weak like paper mache or Raditz.
#4ShinobiHayabusa(Topic Creator)Posted 5/2/2011 2:49:19 PM
NettoSatio posted...
Wait, resident evil 2 was scary? No wait wait wait, resident evil in general is scary!? o_O It hasn't freaked me out, not even once.

compared to luigis mansion, nothing is actually scary

The_Green_Hat posted...
confirm, ever since i played this game ive kept a flashlight handy at night to keep the ghosts away. Mom made me stop carrying around the vacuum unfortunately

aww, how sad. i sleep with the lights on the whole time. sorry about the vacuum.
---
What's this?! Haggar did a suplex to El Stingray, his own partner! HAGGAR TURNED HEEL! OH MY GOD! HAGGAR TURNED HEEL!
Last game i beat: Sonic The Hedgehog 2006
#5AvatarOfBaganPosted 5/3/2011 2:45:48 PM
I found this game's atmosphere to be fare more creepy/scary the RE because it tingles that place in your brain when you were a young kid...

RE has jumps and such, but really, many of the new creatures are unrecognisable or just messed up humans.

the ambience is what I miss.
---
"Nonsense, Bagan cannot be defeated". - Aliens: Super Godzilla
Kool Frostbyte - XBL gamer tag.