Luigi's suicide shadow.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Luigi's Mansion
  3. Luigi's suicide shadow.
4 years ago#1
I've heard that if you go to the middle phone during the blackout in Luigi's Mansion, you'll see a shadow of Luigi hanging himself... CREEPY... Anyway, I KNOW for fact that it looks like that! Because I did it myself, and when I went to the right phone... The shadow looked normal. Anyway, what do you think it is? I know ONE thing, it could not have been a coincidence!

----huntertowe----
4 years ago#2
It'll be revealed in Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon that Luigi killed himself, E. Gadd is a ghost and the reason Mario was there is because he stumbled upon a paranormal location.
And the toads? They are King Boo, he was folowing you troughout your journey.
"Ask not for whom the bell tolls... it tolls for thee." - John Donne and used by Chuck from Telltale's The Walking Dead.
(message deleted)
4 years ago#4
Is that really true? I wouldn't expect to see Nintendo to make a game like that rated E for everyone. And wouldn't that be a kind of evil and bad way to end the series? (I assume that would end it)
4 years ago#5
huntertowe posted...
Is that really true? I wouldn't expect to see Nintendo to make a game like that rated E for everyone. And wouldn't that be a kind of evil and bad way to end the series? (I assume that would end it)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJY8SEvxVAg
"Ask not for whom the bell tolls... it tolls for thee." - John Donne and used by Chuck from Telltale's The Walking Dead.
(message deleted)
4 years ago#7
huntertowe posted...
I used the link you gave me, is it supposed to be the video made by TheGameFromMars? (The Luigi Shadow Theory video) Because I didn't hear him say anything about that. (Not in any offensive way at all)
4 years ago#8
Boy, Nintendo really is going dark with this new tittle. Suiside and such. lol
Gaming is not an option!
  1. Boards
  2. Luigi's Mansion
  3. Luigi's suicide shadow.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived