Luigi's suicide shadow.

#1huntertowePosted 10/4/2012 1:30:46 PM
I've heard that if you go to the middle phone during the blackout in Luigi's Mansion, you'll see a shadow of Luigi hanging himself... CREEPY... Anyway, I KNOW for fact that it looks like that! Because I did it myself, and when I went to the right phone... The shadow looked normal. Anyway, what do you think it is? I know ONE thing, it could not have been a coincidence!

----huntertowe----
#2jmichaelbpPosted 10/5/2012 5:09:53 AM
It'll be revealed in Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon that Luigi killed himself, E. Gadd is a ghost and the reason Mario was there is because he stumbled upon a paranormal location.
And the toads? They are King Boo, he was folowing you troughout your journey.
---
"Ask not for whom the bell tolls... it tolls for thee." - John Donne and used by Chuck from Telltale's The Walking Dead.
#3huntertowe(Topic Creator)Posted 10/5/2012 8:43:08 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#4huntertowe(Topic Creator)Posted 10/5/2012 8:48:44 AM
Is that really true? I wouldn't expect to see Nintendo to make a game like that rated E for everyone. And wouldn't that be a kind of evil and bad way to end the series? (I assume that would end it)
#5jmichaelbpPosted 10/5/2012 11:27:51 AM
huntertowe posted...
Is that really true? I wouldn't expect to see Nintendo to make a game like that rated E for everyone. And wouldn't that be a kind of evil and bad way to end the series? (I assume that would end it)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJY8SEvxVAg
---
"Ask not for whom the bell tolls... it tolls for thee." - John Donne and used by Chuck from Telltale's The Walking Dead.
#6huntertowe(Topic Creator)Posted 10/5/2012 3:44:32 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#7huntertowe(Topic Creator)Posted 10/5/2012 5:14:22 PM
huntertowe posted...
I used the link you gave me, is it supposed to be the video made by TheGameFromMars? (The Luigi Shadow Theory video) Because I didn't hear him say anything about that. (Not in any offensive way at all)
#8Gamer9302Posted 10/10/2012 9:27:02 AM
Boy, Nintendo really is going dark with this new tittle. Suiside and such. lol
---
Gaming is not an option!