For those of you who have this game...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Luigi's Mansion
  3. For those of you who have this game...

User Info: Kyodai_dbostick

Kyodai_dbostick
3 years ago#1
It is now somewhat of a hot item on Amazon and eBay ever since Dark Moon was on the horizon. People have been selling it for 30-45 USD used.
PSN,GFWL,Steam: dbostick
3DS:1805-2579-7230

User Info: MasterAdeptAlex

MasterAdeptAlex
3 years ago#2
Luckly I bought my copy on Amazon way before Dark Moon came out. For a lot cheaper too. And I'm not selling my game. No no, this one is a gem. A keeper.
"There is good in this world, Mr.Frodo.....and it's all worth fighting for." Samwise Gamgee in Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

User Info: Holla_Soldier22

Holla_Soldier22
3 years ago#3
I got it with my launch gamecube, and i still play it. i'm not gonna give it up

User Info: superpikminbro7

superpikminbro7
3 years ago#4
i also got my copy at the gamecube's release
still work's perfect
3DS FRIEND CODE 0361-6033-8946 pm me if you added me
pikmin is awesome :D

User Info: bradshaw102

bradshaw102
3 years ago#5
I remember the first time I played this game when it first came out, I wasn't a huge fan and gave it up. Then last year I picked it up again and realized I had a gem on my hands, it was my second time playing that I really enjoyed the game and still playing it to this day. It's a classic title now and everyone should really have a chance to enjoy it.
Damnit man! What am I paying you for?

User Info: GiftedACIII

GiftedACIII
3 years ago#6
Haha I remember I could've gotten it for $10. Ended up trading an action replay DS (which was $20) for a friend and he eventually broke it and gave it to me to fix but I never did.
  1. Boards
  2. Luigi's Mansion
  3. For those of you who have this game...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived