This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

In my opinion, this is the best Animal Crossing game.

#1DoubleMyFunPosted 4/19/2009 9:11:29 AM
I'm not a big fan of the rolling world, and the newer installments seem like they didn't put enough work in them.

Thoughts?
---
'You must have to be a proper miserable, boring bastard to become a music fascist.-' jamesdipset
http://img25.imageshack.us/img25/8346/1229383447877.jpg
#2LilbiskPosted 4/19/2009 3:22:24 PM
I like this one because me and my little brother bonded alot when we played this and honestly it was the greatest moment of my life.i'm currently 17 yrs old and this happened like 2 years ago, I would get mail from him and it would say like "Your the best big brother ever i love ya" it made me cry it touched me in my heart, Me and him argue so much and i wish it was just back then like i wish i could rewind time. My little brother doesn't spend alot of time with me anymore it sucks and when i go to the army (one more year from now) i'm probably gonna cry again. He means alot to me same with my dad and just my family. Go for it laugh at me i'm just speaking my mind out. This Animal Crossing gets a perfect 10/10 just for the bonding and wonderful moments.
---
"Wheres Gnasty Gnork i'll torture him" -Spyro the Dragon
#3NintendoDadPosted 4/20/2009 11:28:14 AM
Animal Crossing (GC), is by far the best version of the game that Nintendo ever produced. Yea, WW had it's portability and CF its new platform, the Wii, but the original will always overshadow the new comers that just can't seem to live up to the expectations of the die-hard fans of the original Animal Crossing such as myself. And BTW, NintendoMom and I now have 76 AC towns...just made another one recently. ^_^

---
"Animal Crossing -- It's not just a game...it's a vacation."
#4LilbiskPosted 4/21/2009 3:35:53 AM
Omg NintendoDad what is up? haven't seen u around in a while. What other boards have u been in recently? we all miss u around here well i know i do
---
We need some help on Aisle 10 -Scapegoat Wax
#5Kirby523Posted 4/26/2009 11:17:57 AM
Animal Crossing City Folk is the best Animal Crossing game.
---
Pokemon Pearl FC 4125-1305-8637
#6JimmytheawesomePosted 4/26/2009 3:35:53 PM
They're all great, I wish I could mix elements from all three...

I personally like the characters (I miss Cobb, Doc, and few others T_T), music and building designs(I miss the police station... Copper and Booker do hardly anything now...) of the first, and the customizationn of your character of the other two. I also like the City.

I'd probably like the other two more if I had Wi-Fi...
---
Don't I get to prosecute anyone?-Winston Payne
#7the_neko_acePosted 4/30/2009 12:26:48 PM
I havent played any AC games lately, but I do enjoy the Gamecube version more than the others.
#8PappinAcePosted 5/4/2009 4:56:39 PM
The perfect Animal Crossing would be the following:

-Music, controls animal favors, acre system, police station, and wishing well, grass, island, and town-visiting from AC: GC
-Graphics, museum, accessories, WiFi, furniture, and Miis from City Folk
-No tacked on city please, just put everything in the town.

So what I'm trying to say is for every improvement they made for City Folk, they downgraded something from the original. Each game has unique, positive features, but the GCN version has more of these features than the other two.

---
I'm gonna go have a smoke, you want a smoke? You don't smoke, do ya? What are you, one of those fitness freaks? Huh? Huh? Go **** yourself.
#9Ice GargoylePosted 5/14/2009 2:56:43 PM
Lilbisk, that was a very kind thing for you to say. I certainly wouldn't laugh at you. I think if you just told your brothers how you feel then they'd hang out with you. My siblings have all moved far away, mom's dead, and my dad just disowned me, so I appreciate good family or at least good friends.
---
The path to enlightenment is littered with the bodies of the ignorant. - Musashi Miyamoto
#10Kirby523Posted 5/16/2009 5:17:15 PM
So what I'm trying to say is for every improvement they made for City Folk, they downgraded something from the original. Each game has unique, positive features, but the GCN version has more of these features than the other two.

Everything in this game they put in city folk except for nes games plus wild world's and their own so which means city folk has more features than the GC and DS combined.
---
Pokemon Pearl FC 4125-1305-8637