Petition? Who's with me!

#1SonicDBZRacerPosted 11/11/2008 11:38:30 AM
Now, we all know this game is canceled for the Game Cube, but what if we form a petition with signatures with a very good reason why we want this game to be made/finished for the DS or DSi? Since Rare can only make games for Nintendo's portables, and they ported Diddy Kong Racing over to the DS. I see why not they can do the same for this game. They even made a Viva Pinata game for the DS, which started on the 360, an exclusive on that console until Rare made a game for the DS. I even sent a email sending to Scribes on Rare's website (under the Extras) about this and explaining to him "if the fans rejoice, Rare could make this game for the DS or DSi" and some other stuff as well. I hope he puts it on his latest edition of Scribes so the fans can form together and maybe Rare can change their minds. So, who's with me? I forgot to reason with the "Viva Pinta for the DS and it was an 360 exclusive" part. I forgot then remembered when I sent the email to Scribes. Come on Donkey and Rare fans, do we still want this game to be made? Or just forget it? Together we may all able to get Rare to change their minds about bringing back this game to the light, I just hate seeing a good potential game being canceled before it got a chance to even be brought upon the video game world.

---
I come on GFaqs every once in a LONG while.
#2WeaverSerawlPosted 11/15/2008 11:46:51 PM
I agree with this petetion, I eagerly awaited Donkey Kong Racing.... only for it to be crushed and gone forever.
---
Proud to be a furry gamer
Gamer Tag:Hol Tiger
#3SonicDBZRacer(Topic Creator)Posted 11/16/2008 10:57:55 PM
Yes, this game would have been good, given the chance.
---
mai roflcar, Nuts & Bolts style:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w16Fk9s-P7g
#4SutebenuSanV2Posted 11/30/2008 7:48:29 AM
*sign*
---
It's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum... And I'm all out of ass...
People Who Like My Sig: 11
#5Redfish12XPosted 12/18/2008 8:26:53 PM
Everyone on Earth should sign this and SPAM THE HECK OUT OF RARE'S E-Mail!
---
I effin hate Christmas. Mario Kart Wii is not anywhere in the entire state of Ohio. And to add to that matter, Jesus was actually born in May. >_>
#6SonicDBZRacer(Topic Creator)Posted 12/20/2008 7:03:20 PM
Yes, spam their emails, mostly to Scribes. D:
---
mai roflcar, Nuts & Bolts style:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w16Fk9s-P7g
#7oompaloompaman 57Posted 1/15/2009 7:41:17 AM
Oh pooh, the old topic got deleted. I remember when these boards had the glorious five-year-old topic! Oh, those were indeed the days.

And yeah, sure, chuck it out for the DS, why not? I'd buy it. It would be a better game than Atari's E.T.
---
Squirrels will take over the Earth in 2 years. I am their human ambassador.
#8metalXgearPosted 2/14/2009 10:02:39 PM
id buy it, if it ever came out
#9phpDEMONPosted 2/22/2009 10:04:07 PM

Well guys, wishful thinking. I out of most people was very dissapointed by this cancellation.

I was waiting and waiting but nothing.

I looked around and found that the game was in development up until 2008 December as a new game:

Sabreman Stampede. This was cancelled as well. So basically our only hope is for:

1. Donkey Kong Racing beta to get leaked online and played using an emulator.

2. Stampede to get leaked.

3. Stampede to get finished.

Stampede was being developed for Xbox 360. You can find a video of it on YouTube.com.

Sorry guys, I feel your pain.

#10metalXgearPosted 3/18/2009 7:53:46 PM
It would be a dream come true if Rare came back to nintendo, so this game could finally be made, cause i really wanted to play this.