Xtreme mode - What does it do?

#1HueyFremanPosted 11/22/2011 10:45:39 AM
For some reason, I'm having trouble finding what the difference is. I realize I haven't played this mode before so I want to give it a shot though.
---
We're Americans! We don't quit just because we're wrong. We just keep doin the wrong thing until it turns out right!
- Ed Wuncler
#2NessEggmanPosted 11/23/2011 10:11:34 AM
Bosses have more vitality and some extra attacks, I think.

There are probably other differences, but that's all I know.
---
Just wake me up when Tokimeki Memorial 4 is announced.
g Rod "hing RodCopper Fishin For fishing.
#3Redmage1987Posted 11/25/2011 6:53:39 PM
I have been asking around about this myself. Xtreme mode on X6 will take some time to get used to. I hear the enemies do more damage to you, but I haven't tested this myself yet. I was thinking about recording a run through normal mode and then playing it back side by side with a run of Xtreme to see how many differences I could find that way.
---
The Old School Video Game King!!
http://www.youtube.com/user/Redmage1987
#4DAMIDDLEFINGERPosted 12/3/2011 10:05:56 PM
Stuff the second poster said, plus enemies don't drop items when you kill them.
---
Not changing this sig until MegaMan Legends 3 is released. Started on 10/23/2011.
#5Redmage1987Posted 12/4/2011 1:34:30 PM
And they take more hits to kill. A Nightmare now takes 1 Fully Charged Shot and 1 Normal Shot to kill.
---
The Old School Video Game King!!
http://www.youtube.com/user/Redmage1987
#6HueyFreman(Topic Creator)Posted 12/15/2011 5:31:12 PM
Rainy Turtloid is a pain in the ***!

He follows you pretty rapidly and adding the rain to that simply makes it worse. This is pretty fun. I think I'm going to combine this with a weapons only run.
---
We're Americans! We don't quit just because we're wrong. We just keep doin the wrong thing until it turns out right!
- Ed Wuncler
#7DAMIDDLEFINGERPosted 12/15/2011 11:34:59 PM
Yeah, the bosses have added attacks or added support. For example, Ground Scaravich has purple rocks that can't be destroyed on Extreme mode. Also, I swear that it is impossible to kill Infinity Mijinion with only uncharged buster shots on Extreme, as he ALWAYS just used his recovery move when I drained his health to 75%.
---
Not changing this sig until MegaMan Legends 3 is released. Started on 10/23/2011.