This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Destiny Islands: Race Riku

#1furmumaPosted 3/15/2008 2:33:51 PM
Well I just started my new save and I'm trying to do things properly. I was wondering what cut seen you get if you win actually win the race on the first try. Personally I have never beat him. Always screw up a jump somewhere and lose the lead. How many people actually won this and do you have any advice?
---
Current Playing: Kingdom Hearts, Ratchet and Clank
Currently Watching: Naruto Shippuuden, Fresh Prince of Bel Air
#2firecross9999Posted 3/15/2008 5:17:21 PM
If you win Riku tells you to lighten up since it's just the name of a raft.

To win against Riku, a good idea is to jump down from the ramps and run along the beach rather than jumping on the ramps and climbing up that tower. The advantage is that you'll be moving a lot of the time rather than trying to move into position to jump, and you're very likely to fall if you try to jump on the treetops. Tag the tree by jumping on the platforms to its right, then jump back down and head back.
---
I will never be a memory.
Got it memorized?
#3GalikePosted 3/15/2008 6:15:44 PM
Yea as said above is also how I beat him. And if you do beat Riku he does tell Sora to just lighten up, and bout the Paupu Fruit that he was just kidding.
---
If you can imagine it, you can achieve it; if you can dream it, you can become it.
#4furmuma(Topic Creator)Posted 3/15/2008 6:50:30 PM
oh dam I should've read your responce earlier. I did end up beating him but only on my third try so I didn't get to name the raft. Oh well...
---
Current Playing: Kingdom Hearts, Ratchet and Clank
Currently Watching: Naruto Shippuuden, Fresh Prince of Bel Air