This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Check out this topic from DBG (On Topic)

#1YogosPosted 6/16/2012 9:54:31 PM
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/2000113-dragon-ball-general/63126557

Are they serious?
---
Saix, he is a member of organization 13. S-A-I-X, got it memorized?
#2SinisterSandmanPosted 6/17/2012 12:13:56 AM
They're trying to be, I think?

It's hard to tell. What part of KH logic says that the 'heart contains one's emotions'? I'm confused. And a Nobody's strength being based on the strength of their heart is just riduiculous, seeing as Nobodies are beings without hearts.

Maybe the strength is based on how their heart used to be, but if that were the case... let's just say that I remember this working for lesser Nobodies, but the chances of it happening that way for Organisation XIII, being such a close-knit group before any of it started... it's unlikely.

I could be wrong, I forgotten a lot of this stuff. And I've not played BBS or COM, so I could easily have missed or misinterpreted stuff. Hmm.
---
Gum-Gum Gummi Ship: Blueprint Active!
"The show where everything's made up and the points don't matter! Let's have some fun!"
#3GlavewurmPosted 6/17/2012 8:42:01 AM
What part of KH logic says that the 'heart contains one's emotions'?

That's the main point behind Nobodies. You notice some exceptions but that's because (3D spoilers) Nobodies can grow a heart, from what I've heard. Which is evidenced in Axel anyway.

And a Nobody's strength being based on the strength of their heart is just riduiculous, seeing as Nobodies are beings without hearts.
Maybe the strength is based on how their heart used to be

KH2 Ansem Report 7 A great number of Nobodies have lost human form, as have the Heartless. Yet the Nobody born of someone with a strong heart retains its shape, with but the faintest visible changes.
It appears my betrayers have retained their human forms as Nobodies, and are gathering more followers in hopes of furthering a new scheme.

---
http://www.smbc-comics.com/comics/20120528.gif