This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

A little help with the firaga-g gummi block!

#1WostvelyPosted 6/30/2012 2:44:07 PM
This is my first playthrough in this game and I want to open the chest with Firaga-g in Hollow Bastion, but I already have 4 Firaga-g, so I was wondering if there's a way to get rid of at least one of them. Oh, and I don't have the gummi sets in case you were wondering.
---
The Official Vincent and Official Red Mage of the Dissidia 012: Duodecim Final Fantasy.
#2SinisterSandmanPosted 6/30/2012 3:48:21 PM
It's possible you may be able to sell one to Cid to make the space, but I wouldn't quote me on that.

It doesn't affect the game any if you miss a chest with a Gummi in it anyway.
---
Gum-Gum Gummi Ship: Blueprint Active!
"The show where everything's made up and the points don't matter! Let's have some fun!"
#3Wostvely(Topic Creator)Posted 6/30/2012 6:48:09 PM
Yeah, I know that, it's just that I wanted to open all the treasure chests, but thanks for your reply.
---
The Official Vincent and Official Red Mage of the Dissidia 012: Duodecim Final Fantasy.
#4falconesquePosted 7/1/2012 12:47:29 PM
JungleJim's Gummi FAQ is accurate on the maximum number of each gummi block you can stock. Cid only buys armor and wing gummi blocks, I'm afraid.
---
Guides and other contributions: http://www.esque.com/slr/gamefaqs/
FFX, FFXII, KH, KH Re:CoM, KH2, Okage: Shadow King, Secret Agent Clank
#5Wostvely(Topic Creator)Posted 7/1/2012 8:12:51 PM
It seems that I won't be able to open the chest...at least it wasn't something very important. Now I know that it's better if I don't buy anything from Cid, thanks to both of you for your help.
---