This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

so am i one of the few...

#1TuohPosted 8/8/2012 6:26:46 PM
Who did Deep Jungle before Wonderland?
I just thought they were of equal difficulty when I first started playing. So I did the Jungle first, eventually leveled enough to beat the monkeys with ease, and cleared the boss without TOO much difficulty..

Then I got to Wonderland, expecting the same level of difficulty. And I steamroll everything. I was so confused...
---
PS3 Username: WafflesUniversal
hit me up some time.
#2YogosPosted 8/8/2012 8:32:42 PM
I found Wonderland to be extremely difficult. Not the heartless, but the way you need to seal the keyhole before going to Deep Jungle is treacherous and tricky.
---
Saix, he is a member of organization 13. S-A-I-X, got it memorized?
#3Tbar67Posted 8/9/2012 6:07:09 AM
The first time I ever played this I couldn't figure out how to find all of the evidence in Wonderland so I just went to the deep jungle and beat that instead. It was funny how easy the Wonderland boss was after already being through most of the game.
---
"Solomon Grundy, born on a Monday!"
#4falconesquePosted 8/9/2012 6:49:13 AM
Nah, I've done it too. I enjoy flying the gummi ship and sometimes still forget (on occasion) that extending that circle all the way around forces a landing in DJ. I usually fly off again before heartless show up.

You also got to see Snow White early. Not many do; I hadn't until a regular here clued me to it (thanks again, GS :j).

BTW, a fairly accurate difficulty rating appears on the Select World screen as you highlight worlds. More stars, tougher heartless. Something to keep an eye on. Also, commonplace heartless like shadows are tougher on some worlds than others; it's not an escalating difficulty (usually ;j) but world-specific.
---
Guides and other contributions: http://www.esque.com/slr/gamefaqs/
FFX, FFXII, KH, KH Re:CoM, KH2, Okage: Shadow King, Secret Agent Clank
#5Tuoh(Topic Creator)Posted 8/9/2012 8:53:44 AM
I know about the rating. Lol. I beat the game awhile ago.

Beating the bonus bosses is hell, though.
To this day I haven't beaten Sephy or that phantom thing at the clock tower...

...but that's probably because I moved on to KHII after beating Kurt Zisa. xD
---
PS3 Username: WafflesUniversal
hit me up some time.
#6falconesquePosted 8/9/2012 9:46:32 AM
To this day I haven't beaten Sephy or that phantom thing at the clock tower...

Highly recommend the Phantom FAQ. Not only a good strategy, but it explains why as well.

Couldn't lay a glove on Sephiroth for ages myself. Laughed myself silly, never had more fun losing a boss fight. For what finally worked for me, in the Missable Guide, search for "Sephiroth" to jump straight to the concise how-to in the Bonus section.
---
Guides and other contributions: http://www.esque.com/slr/gamefaqs/
FFX, FFXII, KH, KH Re:CoM, KH2, Okage: Shadow King, Secret Agent Clank