This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Attempting a Perfect File *possible spoilers*

#51ShiangPosted 12/24/2012 2:08:59 AM
Wow.

This... is impressive.

I just read through this topic and I didn't even know that a lot of this could be done. As for going for the perfect file itself, I wish you luck; you have way more patience and concentration than I could ever dream of.

Game on.
---
We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams... Yea, in spite of a dreamer who slumbers, and a singer who sings no more.
#52shadowfreak1101(Topic Creator)Posted 12/24/2012 10:33:07 AM
Thanks for that, any word of encouragement helps keep what remains of my sanity up.

Anyway, I've finished the Gaia Bangles and Heartguards, and am now working on Titan Chains and Ribbons. I'll do the Rune Armlets after that.
---
Things I learned from Earthbound: Toothbrushes blind people, mushrooms are evil, and trees explode when they die.
#53shadowfreak1101(Topic Creator)Posted 12/30/2012 11:14:59 PM
Man this Mythril/Orichalcum grinding is annoying... but on the bright side, I'm halfway there with Rune Armlets, and Ribbons are nearly finished. Titan Chains are done, and I'm up to 25 Wizard's Relics and 20 Defenders.
---
Things I learned from Earthbound: Toothbrushes blind people, mushrooms are evil, and trees explode when they die.
#54Moomba33Posted 12/31/2012 8:01:17 AM
I admire your patience and perseverance.
I only got one of every item in the game, myself.
---
"Oh, I never leave home without my party cannon!" -Pinkie Pie
#55shadowfreak1101(Topic Creator)Posted 12/31/2012 11:59:53 AM
That's what I usually do when I play this.

But I thought I'd go the extra mile this time around. If I do manage to finish this, that'll be a nice addition to my gaming profile, although I'm sure many people will be all "Why would anyone waste their time doing something so unnecessary?"
---
#56shadowfreak1101(Topic Creator)Posted 1/5/2013 12:18:32 AM
Not much progress this time; a few mushroom items, but nothing major. I was busy trying out some different games I had gotten for Christmas, but I'm starting this back up full-time again tomorrow. Oh the joys of gathering various precious rocks and otherwise worthless junk from generic mooks of the days...

Up to 30 Molds, 40 Cure Arts (5 of all others still, minus Aero which is at 30), and 35 Shiitake/Matsutake Ranks. Also have 27 Relics and 22 Defenders.
---
#57shadowfreak1101(Topic Creator)Posted 1/14/2013 9:37:33 PM
After a whole week break from KH1 (where I migrated to Jak & Daxter), I'm finally putting up an update. Unfortunately, it's nothing too major, just a few more mushroom trophies, a new Wizard's Relic, and 2 new Defenders.

Also maxed out on Blaze/Frost/Thunder Shards, so I'll never need another one again.
---
#58shadowfreak1101(Topic Creator)Posted 1/25/2013 2:51:19 PM
Finally finished the Ribbons, am up to 75 Rune Armlets, 84 Atlas Armlets and halfway there with Crystal Crowns. Also maxed out the Aero Arts; working on Stop Arts next.
---
#59DSkillzPosted 2/3/2013 2:47:07 AM
Okay, I've known about this topic for months now, but I've just now gotten around to reading it through. Quite frankly, I'm surprised it's still active. Impressive. :)

Sucks that you missed out on the Bambi method in EotW for farming Mythrill; it definitely would've made Mythrill farming a good deal easier for you. But what's done is done.

Did you also manage to max out every character's AP? I've done this myself, and I tell you, it's painstaking even with the Bambi EotW Mythrill farming method. Here are those stats, if you're interested:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/516587-kingdom-hearts/54788784

Did you manage to get every treasure in the game yet? If not, you should definitely wait on turning in all the Dalmatian Puppies until you do so, or you won't be able to open every treasure. If you still have puppies to turn in, by all means make that the very LAST thing you do to finish this run.

Also, make sure you especially go over Hollow Bastion and EotW's Giant Crevasse with a very fine-toothed comb looking for treasures, and do so several times over for each place.
---
R.I.P., Ms. T
#60shadowfreak1101(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 12:51:16 PM
I completely cleaned out every area with a fine-toothed comb. All Gummi stuff is complete, all chests open, I pretty much have a complete Journal already; all I need now is 99 of all items, weapons (that can have multiples), and the remaining accessories, as well as max stats.

I already knew the max AP needed, but thanks for that topic anyway. I'm saving the stat boosting for last, since I'll need more Ups than anything else, which means a lot more Lucid (Monstro, Hollow Bastion), Spirit (Neverland and/or Hollow Bastion), and Power (Deep Jungle, Halloween Town, and Neverland) farming, Mythril & Orichalcum (EotW) farming, and lots of Mystery Goo (Neverland). and I'm taking a break from this now; it's incredibly monotonous and I have other games I wanna play right now.
---