This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Attempting a Perfect File *possible spoilers*

#61KathrynsDadPosted 2/6/2013 8:07:54 AM
Dude. I am really, really impressed with your stick-to-it-iveness. Keep on posting progress.

And I thought getting every minikit in Leg Star Wars was long...
#62shadowfreak1101(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 6:21:24 PM
Will do, but as I said, I'm gonna finish up some other games before continuing this again. I think I'll take the break until my birthday in April, maybe a bit longer, though I may post an occasional update every so often.
---
Things I learned from Earthbound: Toothbrushes blind people, mushrooms are evil, and trees explode when they die.
#63ShiangPosted 2/10/2013 2:33:47 AM
o________o

I realise I posted a little while back.

Then I caught up again on this topic.

And I'm just as impressed now, if not more, than I was then.

You're a legend.
---
We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams... Yea, in spite of a dreamer who slumbers, and a singer who sings no more.
#64shadowfreak1101(Topic Creator)Posted 2/20/2013 12:14:49 PM
I'm still on a break from this, but I decided to remove the "defeat 9999 of each Heartless" requirement from the original message. Some Heartless, specifically the world specifics, mushrooms, and Behemoths would take far too long to reach 9999, even for me to handle. I expected to reach it with Darkballs what with them literally being everywhere, but I've already maxed out on some materials (namely, Blaze/Frost/Thunder/Bright Shards) and will never need to beat any more of the color-coded spellcasters for instance to get everything else on the list, so aside from just some number in the Journal there's no reason to fight them other than for them to either get out of the way or to spawn enemies I still need to get items from (like Defenders).
---
Things I learned from Earthbound: Toothbrushes blind people, mushrooms are evil, and trees explode when they die.