This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How can i beat olympus collisim???

#1Fin4everzPosted 12/23/2012 7:11:04 AM
I am level 14 and i cant get past the Fat hearlest part .-.
---
Did you know 2% of the worlds hair is red? GE fc: 4595 6323 1384
#2KathrynsDadPosted 12/23/2012 11:26:45 AM
I assume you're on the Phil cup. Be sure you have Heal hotkeyed. Fat Bandits are vulnerable to Blizzard, which is best, or Thunder. Hotkey both. Fill up all slots with something - potion, hi-potion, ether, elixir, whatever you got. Buy 'em at Traverse Town and grind for munny if you have to. Also note that Fat Bandits are vulnerable mainly from the back so jump over 'em and hit the back. They will swing when you do that so watch out.
#3falconesquePosted 12/24/2012 9:25:10 AM(edited)
Not necessarily. The Preliminaries' Round 6 includes a large body (ElectroSpecter, search key: [E0]). That early on, munny's too tight to rely on item use, not in Preliminary Rounds 1-6. And Lv.14 is a bit low for Phil Cup (search key: [Z3]).

Fin4everz, if that's where you're stuck a large body plus bunches of red nocturne and blue rhapsody heartless magic is a good answer. Take out one bunch then the other, and then concentrate on the large body. KathrynsDad's advice holds true with large body heartless, as well, in that you need to hit 'em from behind. They also fall to magic, and blizzard is much cheaper than thunder, if you picked up blizzard in Wonderland.

In the end, Fin4everz, you can go off to one of the other two worlds and return a little later. Wonderland has a few large body heartless you could practice on, if you like. To leave Olympus Coliseum, go outside and use the big doors.
---
Guides and other contributions: http://www.esque.com/slr/gamefaqs/
FFX, FFXII, KH, KH Re:CoM, KH2, Okage: Shadow King, Secret Agent Clank
#4KathrynsDadPosted 12/24/2012 9:42:17 AM
^ Plus the fun of Wonderland is that there is a save point to conveniently fill up in right outside Lotus Forest. Or do the original landing point, clear it out including the Large Body, save, run outside to the Bizarre Room, back in, repeat. Wonderland is a good place to grind.

Also, FWIW, Munny is more easily obtained in Traverse Town....the Second District is a good place to grind for Munny to buy potions. falconesque, I figured that the OP didn't have Blizzard, but it is a great spell to use if you have it.
#5falconesquePosted 12/26/2012 7:10:29 AM
Yes, but it's also a good possibility Fin4everz hasn't been to Wonderland yet. Seems unfamiliar with large bodies, and they only turn up later in Wonderland. First time leaving Traverse Town, a player could go either way. Lots of players go to the Coliseum only to leave and return later to finish off the preliminaries.

Magic is a great answer for lots of things at Olympus Coliseum. Especially those cheeky blue rhapsodies, always darting away.

Fin4everz, if you chose the dream rod at the start, at Lv.15 Sora learns MP Haste, which can be very helpful.
---
Guides and other contributions: http://www.esque.com/slr/gamefaqs/
FFX, FFXII, KH, KH Re:CoM, KH2, Okage: Shadow King, Secret Agent Clank