This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

WTF? *spoilers inside*

#1KalenzPosted 3/3/2013 3:08:43 PM
I am playing KH for the first time and after beating Tarzans stage, going back to traverse town (i beat the worlds in this order Traverse>Coliseum>Wonderland>Tarzan world>Went back to traverse) and going trough the black hole landed me in atlantica while guides say i should've landed ON agrabah, WTF?
#2falconesquePosted 3/4/2013 7:07:07 AM
Not possible, sorry, not the way you describe. If you've never flown beyond the first ring of worlds, Agrabah is the only landing point available — you will arrive there; there's no skipping that. And even if you flew off again immediately, there's a forced stop beyond, as well; you wouldn't arrive at Atlantica.

Two alternatives spring to mind.

1. You may have ran into a hack job. Use an original, production disc of KH for your PS2's region, not a backup. Don't use a downloaded save. And so on. If that's not possible, contact whoever created the "backup" or the saved game you're using, or both.

2. If anyone else has access to your system, check for their "help". Board the gummi ship and take a look at the Select World screen and note what points are available. If you can fly to Agrabah, see if everything, lo, was mysteriously already completed for you. Might've run afoul of a curious explorer or some impish hijinx.

A variation on this, on Load screens KH automatically highlights and positions at the top the most recently saved game by default. So make sure you didn't load someone else's game instead of your own. If you did, be sure to alert them to what happened and save them the confusion.

The latter or the variation is most likely, especially if the direction you chose was the warp hole on the Coliseum side of Traverse Town, rather than the Wonderland side.

Best wishes with your investigation.
---
Guides and other contributions: http://www.esque.com/slr/gamefaqs/
FFX, FFXII, KH, KH Re:CoM, KH2, Okage: Shadow King, Secret Agent Clank
#3Kalenz(Topic Creator)Posted 3/4/2013 1:15:54 PM
falconesque posted...
Not possible, sorry, not the way you describe. If you've never flown beyond the first ring of worlds, Agrabah is the only landing point available — you will arrive there; there's no skipping that. And even if you flew off again immediately, there's a forced stop beyond, as well; you wouldn't arrive at Atlantica.

Two alternatives spring to mind.

1. You may have ran into a hack job. Use an original, production disc of KH for your PS2's region, not a backup. Don't use a downloaded save. And so on. If that's not possible, contact whoever created the "backup" or the saved game you're using, or both.

2. If anyone else has access to your system, check for their "help". Board the gummi ship and take a look at the Select World screen and note what points are available. If you can fly to Agrabah, see if everything, lo, was mysteriously already completed for you. Might've run afoul of a curious explorer or some impish hijinx.

A variation on this, on Load screens KH automatically highlights and positions at the top the most recently saved game by default. So make sure you didn't load someone else's game instead of your own. If you did, be sure to alert them to what happened and save them the confusion.

The latter or the variation is most likely, especially if the direction you chose was the warp hole on the Coliseum side of Traverse Town, rather than the Wonderland side.

Best wishes with your investigation.

seems i took the warp hole from the coliseum rather than the one rigth next to traverse town which led me to atlantica instead of agravah, due to this and doing agravah second i faced monstro later and now i am on capn hook ship
#4falconesquePosted 3/5/2013 9:52:51 AM
Again, that's not possible except under the few odd conditions I'd listed. A player who has never flown to Agrabah before arrives at Agrabah regardless of which warp hole they choose, always.

P.S. Please scroll to the top and use "Post New Message" next time instead of "quote".
---
#5BurnsideGX3Posted 3/14/2013 2:31:56 PM
Again, that's not possible except under the few odd conditions I'd listed. A player who has never flown to Agrabah before arrives at Agrabah regardless of which warp hole they choose, always.

P.S. Please scroll to the top and use "Post New Message" next time instead of "quote".

lol...relax.. People quote people in order to directly comment to that person... Yes, you two were the only ones in here, but it doesn't really matter kid.. Lol who are you to say how someone should post... As long as they aren't being a complete idiot, then its fine.
#6falconesquePosted 3/15/2013 6:00:36 AM
Not too observant, child. And if you're over 40 years old, my apologies for "child". Clicking `quote' is laziness or presumption carried over from some prepackaged board elsewhere. Unthinking abuse of quoting tools has been frowned upon by net denizens for many decades now, with every new generation. Even the preface after clicking `quote' instructs not to use it wantonly. It's a sign of laziness and discourtesy for fellow board members. Makes you look bad.

Like bumping some old topic just to snipe at someone over a courteous P.S. \:j

If you're accustomed to that sort of ill behavior elseboard, we're a bit old fashioned here. We have conversations, as friends. The regulars like the game, like talking about the game, mostly like helping out new players. Read through a few old topics and that quickly becomes apparent. Fans of the game are welcomed here. So welcome. :j
---
#7BurnsideGX3Posted 3/15/2013 2:22:44 PM
I can see from your lack of karma, that you don't frequent these boards... Gamefaqs is filled to the brim with trolls and incorrect grammar... However, no one, I mean no one, listens to anybody's self imposed rules they dish out... You are inferior sir.. Go away.
#8MasterChief646Posted 3/16/2013 12:30:37 AM
BurnsideGX3 posted...
I can see from your lack of karma, that you don't frequent these boards... Gamefaqs is filled to the brim with trolls and incorrect grammar... However, no one, I mean no one, listens to anybody's self imposed rules they dish out... You are inferior sir.. Go away.

You´re the one who needs to go away
---
Delicious Flat Chest, Lolicon and Trap Lover
#9CrashrfcPosted 3/16/2013 4:58:40 AM
Is falconesque autistic?
---
Gamertag Syn 22
#10falconesquePosted 3/16/2013 8:36:29 AM
No. I expect better than childish behavior from friends with whom I chat about KH. I'll continue to ask new visitors here to rise to that expectation. The boards are what we make of them, after all.

Gack, but I wish anticipation of this influx had proved unwarranted.
---