This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Did you beat Sephiroth during your first playthrough?

#11x_lone_x_wolf_xPosted 5/5/2013 11:16:11 AM
I beat him on my first playthrough. Had to use guides and I died about 50 times but I eventually did it. DODGE THIS! MEET YOUR FATE! Never beat KH2 Sephiroth though.
---
"He's dead! I love him.... Oh he's breathing.... Loser!"
#12YM_SmashPosted 5/18/2013 1:22:55 AM
Nope. I did beat him in my 2nd playthrough though.
---
"This game sucks..." Shut up Nintendo of America! Earthbound ROCKS!
#13WebBowserPosted 5/31/2013 5:05:10 PM
First playthrough, downed every boss but end o dah world bosses and Sephy. Working on Sphy now, at level 67. Most hilarious thing ever to have him use his omnislash thing while you are strike raiding, and he just sits there trying to slash you while you chuck keys to no effect. I usually wind up losing out in the end, but w/e, still hilarious. Also figured out that Strike Raid hard counters his elixer burn attack, nice to know. So far the only boss I've consulted a guide on was Phantom (was kinda sorry for it, as he was a total joke compared to Kurt, but I doubt I would've figured it out on my own, who actually uses stop?)

current build is Firaga ring * 3 and Oblivian, working surprisingly well for me (made me feel totally stupid for grinding all the mats for my mage build only to find out it was totally worthless D: ).
---
Enjoy writing your own stories? Like Pikmin? Want to enter a fully developed world with a blank slate to mold to your hearts content? PM Imboredsoimrest!
#14ShiangPosted 6/8/2013 4:28:52 PM
This was my attempt against Sephiroth for the first time:

Me: I can do this! 8D

*music starts*

Me: Oh crap. Oh no. No. No. No. No. @___@

*Sephiroth appears*

Me: O______________O **** **** **** **** I'm doomed.

*instant death*

So... I didn't beat him my first try, no. Or second. Or third. Maybe about the fiftieth. But it was still on my first time through the game.
---
We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams... Yea, in spite of a dreamer who slumbers, and a singer who sings no more.