This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Hd version?

#1a_marth_userPosted 6/12/2013 3:00:53 PM
I realize this is late for me to say.We u.s. kh fans can finally rejoice.We finally get to play the final mix version.
---
#2UpyersPosted 6/15/2013 2:16:19 PM
better late then never, now i can kill Mysterious Figue, and also use Diamond Dust & One Winged Angel(not counting CoM cause you just see the card)
---
PSN: Upyers My top 5 fave FFs: 7, 5, 9, 2, and 4
Reverb: reverbnation.com/kingblink
#3ChemazanPosted 6/27/2013 9:33:11 AM
Considering the changes are minor, the nerf on Goofy's MP gift and the high price, I'll pass

"High price? are you nuts? it also has Re:CoM!"
I would rather play CoM than Re:CoM any day
#4NINKOjINPosted 7/5/2013 6:03:31 PM
Only reason I might get this is for Days, because I've always wanted that one and I don't have handhelds anymore. If we get 2.5, it'll be the same deal, only getting it for BBS and Coded(eh, mostly BBS). Either way, can't wait! :)
---
My other signature is epic.
#5ChemazanPosted 7/9/2013 7:22:43 AM(edited)
NINKOjIN posted...
Only reason I might get this is for Days, because I've always wanted that one and I don't have handhelds anymore. If we get 2.5, it'll be the same deal, only getting it for BBS and Coded(eh, mostly BBS). Either way, can't wait! :)

Sorry to burst your bubble, but the hd remix only contains remastered cutscenes of days, a movie if you will, not actuall game

mark my words, said "movie" will be on the tubes in a matter of days (no pun intended) after the game's release
#6DarkefkaPosted 7/18/2013 8:36:55 AM
Chemazan posted...
NINKOjIN posted...

Sorry to burst your bubble, but the hd remix only contains remastered cutscenes of days, a movie if you will, not actuall game

mark my words, said "movie" will be on the tubes in a matter of days (no pun intended) after the game's release

days?, you're generous, i'd say hours...
---
Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories. Your fate is in your hands! Auron, FFX
#7hisroyalbonkessPosted 7/27/2013 3:25:03 AM
Chemazan posted...
Considering the changes are minor, the nerf on Goofy's MP gift and the high price, I'll pass

............................................________
....................................,.-'"...................``~.,
.............................,.-"..................................."-.,
.........................,/...............................................":,
.....................,?......................................................,
.................../...........................................................,}
................./......................................................,:`^`..}
.............../...................................................,:"........./
..............?.....__.........................................:`.........../
............./__.(....."~-,_..............................,:`........../
.........../(_...."~,_........"~,_....................,:`........_/
..........{.._$;_......"=,_......."-,_.......,.-~-,},.~";/....}
...........((.....*~_......."=-._......";,,./`..../"............../
...,,,___.`~,......"~.,....................`.....}............../
............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-"
............/.`~,......`-...................................../
.............`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....,__
,,_..........}.>-._...................................|..............`=~-,
.....`=~-,__......`,.................................
...................`=~-,,.,...............................
................................`:,,...........................`..............__
.....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``
........................................_..........._,-%.......`

When you think about it, the price is low compared to KH3 Pre-order and other HD remasters. And a lot of people CHARGE $40 just for KH1 Final Mix. And It's not a bad deal for 2 games and hours remastered cutscenes from Days.
---
I know now, without a doubt, that Kingdom Hearts... is the best game series ever! - hisroyalbonkess
http://www.youtube.com/user/hisroyalbonkess
#8ChemazanPosted 7/30/2013 3:37:18 PM(edited)
hisroyalbonkess posted...
Chemazan posted...

.................../...........................................................,}
................./......................................................,:`^`..}
.............../...................................................,:"........./
................................`:,,...........................`..............__

When you think about it, the price is low compared to KH3 Pre-order and other HD remasters. And a lot of people CHARGE $40 just for KH1 Final Mix. And It's not a bad deal for 2 games and hours remastered cutscenes from Days.

All they did was port the game with barely any change made
It is not an considerable visual enhancement (let's say, from 8bits to 16bits) neither contains new things compared to vanilla version

all they did was copypaste the game, adapt it to ps3 architecture and blatantly pass the models to an hd filter which provides barely any noticeable change

The only huge improvement was the triangle button function, because they didn't even bother to fix the camera
The kingdom hearts 2 FM + rechain pack costed roughly the same, it contained many improvements over the vanilla version and it was released only 2 years later

here they are selling you a dated game at full price with barely any improvement to boot

If you like getting scammed, be my guest
#9hisroyalbonkessPosted 8/3/2013 7:56:54 AM
Chemazan posted...
hisroyalbonkess posted...
Chemazan posted...

All they did was port the game with barely any change made
It is not an considerable visual enhancement (let's say, from 8bits to 16bits) neither contains new things compared to vanilla version

all they did was copypaste the game, adapt it to ps3 architecture and blatantly pass the models to an hd filter which provides barely any noticeable change

The only huge improvement was the triangle button function, because they didn't even bother to fix the camera
The kingdom hearts 2 FM + rechain pack costed roughly the same, it contained many improvements over the vanilla version and it was released only 2 years later

here they are selling you a dated game at full price with barely any improvement to boot

If you like getting scammed, be my guest

They DID fix the camera, now you can use the right analogue stick.
---
I know now, without a doubt, that Kingdom Hearts... is the best game series ever! - hisroyalbonkess
http://www.youtube.com/user/hisroyalbonkess
#10MoooglemanPosted 8/14/2013 4:56:11 PM
It was a lot more work than that the code was lost so they more or less had to reverse engineer it. They rebuilt it from the ground up and it is final mix and they did change some things plus orchestrated sound track. They put a ton of work in it and it's solid.

Whoever said 8 to 16 bit is insane. I remember when I got my nes and I remember when I got my snes and omg did mario work look insane compared to mario 3. Amazing 16 bit graphics never thought it would get better..... lol.

Are the graphics way better? No, but they weren't bad to begin with, they are solid it's 40 bucks for 2 full games and almost 3 hours of cut scenes for days. If it's not for you, no biggie, but to say they just copy pasted and such when they lost all the KH1 code is an insult. That is a ton of work and should be appreciated whether or not it is for you.