This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How far am I into the game (updated) ?

#1JoeeetmPosted 7/1/2013 4:42:41 PM
This game is super pissing me off. I just beat Chernabog. Now how much is left until I've beaten the game? -_______________-''
---
I've covered wars, you know.
GT: JL Heartbreaker
#2SSBBrulzPosted 7/1/2013 7:45:10 PM
Pretty much at the end...keep fighting on!
#3KathrynsDadPosted 7/1/2013 7:48:13 PM
Chernabog is close to the final save point of the game. After that there is an obvious door that leads to the final series of fights.

The game is a lot of fun and the optional stuff, like tournaments, can be very rewarding. But, if you choose to just run to the end, it's pretty close. The final series of fights are actually pretty easy if you are at an appropriate level.
#4Joeeetm(Topic Creator)Posted 7/3/2013 8:31:32 PM
KathrynsDad posted...
Chernabog is close to the final save point of the game. After that there is an obvious door that leads to the final series of fights.

The game is a lot of fun and the optional stuff, like tournaments, can be very rewarding. But, if you choose to just run to the end, it's pretty close. The final series of fights are actually pretty easy if you are at an appropriate level.

... What in your opinion would be the appropriate level? I beat the Hades cup and I'm at 57. The guide I'm using tells me I should at least be at 65. Is this (to my fear) correct in your opinion? ): lol
---
#5KathrynsDadPosted 7/3/2013 9:02:46 PM
Someone on the board just beat the final fights on level 57. Depends on if you're on Normal or Expert. Offhand I'd say give it a try, if you make it, you were at the right level. Player's skill matters a fair amount as well. I'm pretty average in gaming skill and make up for it by knowing the game well. Most players here are likely better in general gaming skills and you may be as well.

I would say to stock up on Ethers before you move on, and stock Donald and Goofy to the limit with ethers or whatever you have. If you've played conservatively, you may have a bunch of Elixirs and even MegaElixirs.
#6SinisterSandmanPosted 7/3/2013 11:22:10 PM
If you've done the Hades Cup and found Hades to be a bit... meh, it's cool to fight him but really quite easy, then you're probably all set to breeze through the end.

If Hades can two-shot you or better, and extreme tactics got you through that match, then grind a bit.
---
Gum-Gum Gummi Ship: Blueprint Active!
"The show where everything's made up and the points don't matter! Let's have some fun!"
#7MikeRileyPosted 7/4/2013 2:55:08 AM
I beat this a few days ago around 56-57 myself. There were some touchy spots, I used up all my items in the beginning, but once you can fly around it's not bad and you'll be able to heal up some during the in between fights.
---
The world is full of idiots, and someone needs to point it out to them or they will never know. - Becker
#8KathrynsDadPosted 7/4/2013 8:17:20 AM
^ As a note, you can stock up to 99 Ethers. Assuming you have the cash, fill up and then restock your battle-available stock at slow points.

I tend to do it once item-dependent at a low level when I reach there, then once again at a much higher level once I've otherwise completed the game. I tend to be level 60-65 when I do the low level run because although it is achievable at lower levels, it can be a tedious grindfest.
#9Joeeetm(Topic Creator)Posted 7/4/2013 10:27:41 AM
Sweet. Thank you for your words of wisdom, my friends. I'm gonna tackle the Hades Cup once more and then onto fight Ansem!

C:
---