This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

And now Riku?

#1SinisterSandmanPosted 8/18/2013 1:10:57 AM
He's losing to Charizard, no less.

A Pokemon made more popular by the Anime and the Card Game than by the video game itself.
---
Gum-Gum Gummi Ship: Blueprint Active!
"The show where everything's made up and the points don't matter! Let's have some fun!"
#2MasterofflysPosted 8/18/2013 6:28:12 AM
I agree, pokemon are hardly characters imo. That said, I've played NieR, and I think Nier is a better character than Riku...
---
"Let them have answers- and let those answers be difficult and complex. such is life." -Altair
#3GlavewurmPosted 8/18/2013 5:32:31 PM
Mordin lost to a hooooooooooooooooooooorse
---
I would not mind you in my head, if you were not so clearly mad.
#4MasterofflysPosted 8/18/2013 6:11:19 PM
Yuri Hyuga, the protagonist from one of my favourite games (Shadow Hearts), lost to a generic RPG slime... -_-

How is a slime even a character?!
---
"Let them have answers- and let those answers be difficult and complex. such is life." -Altair
#5SinisterSandman(Topic Creator)Posted 8/19/2013 1:06:45 AM
Seriously, there need to be more restrictions on the Character Contest to allow for changes in predictability and for what I call 'troll votes'.
---
Gum-Gum Gummi Ship: Blueprint Active!
"The show where everything's made up and the points don't matter! Let's have some fun!"
#6KOTRsssPosted 8/21/2013 2:28:54 PM
SinisterSandman posted...
Seriously, there need to be more restrictions on the Character Contest to allow for changes in predictability and for what I call 'troll votes'.

Yeah, the character contests are a joke because that's how they're designed. All they need to do to keep them interesting is hold them yearly and cumulatively disqualify the top 3 characters from the previous year.
---
Gamefaqs has taught us that academic fields like literature don't exist because of teenagers that say "well that's just your opinion and I disagree."