This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

No Wonder Ice Titan Seemed Hard

#11zane0144Posted 10/3/2013 5:46:07 AM
I tried using fairy harp to fight the ice titan once. I remember that it would never reflect his icicles for some reason.
---
Song of the Day: Battle for Freedom FFXII
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PjEN-zFlDQ
#12monopoly_kingPosted 10/14/2013 8:36:43 PM

I thought you were going to say because of dat camera angle.
#13SinisterSandmanPosted 10/15/2013 2:00:32 AM
monopoly_king posted...

Like that makes any difference versus Ice Titan.

Lock-On is your friend.
---
Gum-Gum Gummi Ship: Blueprint Active!
"The show where everything's made up and the points don't matter! Let's have some fun!"
#14monopoly_kingPosted 10/15/2013 9:15:51 PM
SinisterSandman posted...
monopoly_king posted...

Like that makes any difference versus Ice Titan.

Lock-On is your friend.

It is probably because I play on a smaller TV, but more often than not due to the camera angle, I cannot see the icicles that Ice Titan shoots at me, making it sort of difficult to deflect them.
#15NINKOjIN(Topic Creator)Posted 10/20/2013 11:37:33 AM
The camera is annoying in general in this game. Yes, I do use the manual lock-on all of the time, but that does not help when your back's against the wall in half of the fights you encounter and/or objects are in the way. I think you just learn to deal with it though, dodge a lot and take any open opportunities you can find to tear things up.

On a side note, I finally 100% the game on expert mode (except for the one red trinity that is impossible to go back and get in Halloween Town, sigh) - getting the last ship blue print was the hardest part, but I can finally move on and replay other games!

I reset anytime I died, so my end game "chart" shows zero defeats, I'm such a loser, lol.
---
My other signature is epic.