Air soldier (spirit gem) after Hollow Bastion

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Kingdom Hearts
  3. Air soldier (spirit gem) after Hollow Bastion

User Info: Asterra

3 years ago#1
Yeah I know. The FAQ. Really hoping I won't have to search every corner of Wonderland, Agrabah _and_ Hollow Bastion just to find the best farming spot for these guys. Hoping somebody knows a good spot.

User Info: Glavewurm

3 years ago#2
I can't remember a good spot off hand for air soldiers, but Bambi might be a better bet. Fill his gauge 3 times (18 kills) in Neverland for a 30% (75% with 3 Lucky Strikes) chance at one. And every extra charge (6 kills) after for another shot.

Stack MP (and Cheer) for a longer summon, and a stronger Thunder (if that's how you want to clear the room).

A good spot is in the bottom of the ship.

User Info: shadowfreak1101

3 years ago#3
Personally, I prefer using Bambi for the likelier chances. My method is: land at the Cabin, head to the bottom (Freezer), head back to the other Cabin (the one with the ladder), summon in the Captain's Cabin, and then alternate between the 2 areas.

So: Freezer -> Galley -> Cabin (w/ ladder) -> Captain's Cabin -> Ladder Cabin -> Galley -> Freezer. This is also, by far, the best source of Spirit Shards as well (the Freezer gives 3 guaranteed Spirit Shards and 2 possible Spirit Gems; the Captain's Cabin gives 2 Shards and maybe 1 Gem.)

But if you'd rather use the Air Soldiers, you can find them all around Wonderland, and in the Castle Gates, Great Crest, & High Tower areas of Hollow Bastion (as well as their adjoining Lift Stops)
Things I learned from Earthbound: Toothbrushes blind people, mushrooms are evil, and trees explode when they die.
  1. Boards
  2. Kingdom Hearts
  3. Air soldier (spirit gem) after Hollow Bastion

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived