This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

HD remix 2.5 coming 2014

#1MasterofflysPosted 10/14/2013 8:36:03 AM
There's a link to a small article on the home page of gamefaqs, but I figured I'd pop this here, too. Looks like it has KH2:FM, BBS:FM and Re:Coded. Sounds good to me, I never had the chance to finish Birth By Sleep before my PSP died on me...
---
"Let them have answers- and let those answers be difficult and complex. such is life." -Altair
#2NINKOjINPosted 10/20/2013 10:45:01 AM
I will probably be getting this for BBS alone.

I'm still extremely disappointed you cannot "play" Days on 1.5 though, as it was the reason I was going to get 1.5 to begin with and then it just turned out to be the cut scenes only. /grrrface
---
My other signature is epic.
#3Masterofflys(Topic Creator)Posted 10/20/2013 5:59:03 PM
I was able to comandeer my mother's DS lite to play Days a few years ago, but I've never had the chance to play Re:CoM before now, so 1.5 is a must for me. Likewise is 2.5 for Birth By Sleep, which will hopefully make use of the PS3's superior hardware and controller to improve on the original. My main concern is whether I'll ever get to play 3D, since I have no idea when, if ever, I'll get my hands on a 3DS. I don't even know what I'll be doing come next gen yet... I guess I'm just becoming too cynical to show faith in the industry right now :/
---
"Let them have answers- and let those answers be difficult and complex. such is life." -Altair