This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Hello, a while ago, I wrote the original secrets walkthrough for this game

#1jcdentondxPosted 1/6/2014 9:04:55 PM
It has been years since I contributed to this site, I was around during the LUE days, and pretty much said forget this site after black LUEsday for awhile.

I wrote a secrets walkthrough and then a regular mode walkthrough. the secrets walkthrough was definitely more challenging to compile accurately and quickly. at one point, this game was in high, high demand on this site, and I wanted to basically become a known user and many were wanting to do the secrets FAQ first. I won, with effort from users willing to help. LUE was crazy as **** back then!! haha, good old game faqs. Doesn't seem to have changed TOO much, though.

My question and request is, are there any inconsistencies with the data at this point that people would like to contribute and given credit for, as I will update this walkthrough after all these years(I think I was like 12 or 13 or something) for the nostalgic value that this game is generating and is sure to generate in the future. If you would like to contribute corrections, strategies, or anything not covered, all things will be considered if you email me at bock.jack@yahoo.com with the subject line GAMEFAQS KINGDOM HEARTS
#2KathrynsDadPosted 1/7/2014 2:27:20 AM
I dunno what kind of response you'll get since the game is over ten years old now. Offhand I'd say you might get more when KH3 comes out and interest in the whole franchise goes up.
#3falconesquePosted 1/7/2014 9:11:54 AM
LUE predates topic archiving. You may want to explain that, so today's visitors better understand.

It's been, what, about two years since you last asked, JCD? Can't recall the topic title, but it didn't include "secret". Update your contact info in the guides and Profile here might help get you comments. (You'll probably get spammed for posting that addy here.)

Second KD's thoughts. Similarly, with the KH HD 1.5 ReMix release, which incorporates the KH Final Mix release of old, an added "Changes" or "New Stuff" section might be welcome if you have that release.

Best wishes with updating your own guides. Lots more is known about KH these days than in October & November 2002. If you haven't played since then, call it highly recommended. At 68K, yours is the smallest of the walkthroughs.
---
Guides and other contributions: http://www.esque.com/slr/gamefaqs/
FFX, FFXII, KH, KH Re:CoM, KH2, Okage: Shadow King, Secret Agent Clank
#4ChemazanPosted 1/16/2014 5:30:59 PM
Make way, e-go commin' through
#5falconesquePosted 1/17/2014 6:52:50 AM
If that "make way" is targeted at my post, Chemazan, please don't read what isn't there.

If rather it was meant for the TC's nostalgia over board-days-gone-by or something else, well, be specific and helpful if you can, eh? More difficult than a quick gibe, sure, but far more satisfying in the long run. Who knows, TC actually might check old posts rather than awaiting e-mailed responses.

Cheers. :j
---
#6KathrynsDadPosted 1/18/2014 3:50:26 AM
Yeah, Chemazan, on reading your post my only response was "rude and unnecessary." The only ego on display is yours, for chiming in negatively on something you could easily just pass by.
#7ChemazanPosted 1/24/2014 8:56:31 AM
my comment was towards OP who made a huge blog post just to ask a question that could have been made in 3 lines at most
#8KathrynsDadPosted 1/24/2014 9:21:04 PM
Thank you Chemazan for giving us your golden thoughts, golden words, and a golden shower of your wisdom.
#9falconesquePosted 1/25/2014 6:42:15 AM
Heh. Wasn't it you humming "These boots are made for walkin'," KD? ;j

Thanks for clarifying that, Chemazan. Made me feel better anyway.
---