Sunry murder trial

#1gameduck2Posted 12/9/2010 11:54:05 AM
The key thing here is the testimony of the hotel manager. He must say that the shot was heard after Sunry left. You can obtain that by two ways:

1. persuading him with some credits. This works well if he agrees to it.

2. using "dominant minds". I tried and although he agreed at the moment, at court he said ( the shot probably happened before Sunry left ). And Sunry was found guilty.

I wonder if there is any way to save Sunry?
#2Strawberry_JumPosted 12/9/2010 1:38:26 PM
Yeah, there is.

I didn't say anything for my opening argument. For the first witness I asked about her being a Dark Jedi and Sunry being crippled.
For the second I asked about how the weapon got there and if the Rodian planted the weapon.
For the third I asked about the affair.
For Sunry I asked about whether the Sith wanted her dead because she was a spy.
For closing arguments I did "the Sith wanted her dead because she was a spy" and "Nobody saw the murder".

Mind you, I Force Persuaded the testimony as well, getting the 'probably' line you said you had. Was a bit annoyed that to get the 'best' result I had to get him off the hook, considering he confessed the murder to me.

---
Steam ID: zephkiel_olandos
Steam games: Call of Duty: Black Ops, Fallout: New Vegas
#3gameduck2(Topic Creator)Posted 12/9/2010 3:24:58 PM
I used your argument but it failed. The judge think that Elassa as a spy gives a motive to the murder, and Sunry although being cripple is still capable of killing her.
#4JustAndrew88Posted 12/9/2010 3:49:32 PM
http://www.gamebanshee.com/starwarskotor/locations/ahtowest.php
---
I'm a peripheral visionary. I can see into the future but just way off to the side.
http://img716.imageshack.us/img716/8328/27887901.jpg
#5gameduck2(Topic Creator)Posted 12/12/2010 11:16:21 AM
Sunry is guilty as charge. The only thing that I help him is Jolee. I wonder if I plaid him guilty to the judge, what Jolee would say?
#6fuelbombPosted 12/13/2010 10:09:32 PM
If you give the right answers, you can get the judges to find Sunry innocent and have them also find the Sith guilty of obstruction of justice and stuff.
---
PSN: autism_ftw
XBL: baggedsalad