How can I get people to follow me?

#1airshippilot911Posted 6/11/2009 2:41:03 PM
I know the follow command, but they don't follow me, and I mean non-quest people, I need some people to sacrifice in the Chapel in Darkwood
---
Toll the bell, we're going to Hell!
#2konvikt_17Posted 6/11/2009 9:26:05 PM

how good are you?

people wont follow you if you are evil. you have to be somewhat good-fully good to get people to follow you.

or a better way to sacrifice people to the chapel of skorm is to hire the mercanaries and sacrifice them

#3airshippilot911(Topic Creator)Posted 6/12/2009 6:01:46 AM
Where can I hire mercenaries?
---
Toll the bell, we're going to Hell!
#4GreatAnubisPosted 6/12/2009 10:02:41 AM
Mercenaries are at Bowerstone South, Twinblades Camp, Oakvale, and the Temple of Avo. They will teleport with you, and in the original Fable, once they are dead, are gone forever.

Sacrifice them at midnight if you are trying to get Skorm's Bow. You can tell it's midnight by looking at the in-game sundial on the HUD. It is midnight when night covers the top half, and the arrow is pointing to the dead center of the night section. Also, mercenaries get paid every hour on the hour, so the *chink* of the payment is a good indicator to help you out.
---
Time...Line? Time isn't made of lines! It is made of circles. That is why clocks are round. - Caboose