Event Slot Points Bonus

#1Chronoton7Posted 12/15/2008 8:45:05 AM
I'm slightly confused about the event slot points bonus. Do you have to kill each enemy in the battle on the bonus to get extra points, or do you just have to end the battle as a whole on the points bonus? So far I've just been ending the battle as a whole on the points bonus. I'd hate to think that:

A: I missed a bunch of bonus points from earlier in the game,
B: That I have to make I kill EVERY enemy on the bonus points slot. That's a lot of Guarding/waiting.

Thanks! :-)
#2Stunning SteveAustinPosted 12/15/2008 9:55:45 AM
If you kill an enemy while the slot is on the point bonus then you get bonus points for that particular enemy.

The rate itself is random.

x2 = 65%
x4 = 30%
x10 = 5%

---
"The algorithms I have been programmed with do not support the comprehension of illogical human thought." ~ KOS-MOS
#3Chronoton7(Topic Creator)Posted 12/15/2008 1:05:24 PM
Thanks! I've obviously missed a lot of bonus points since I thought it was just on the final part of the battle. Oh well. Still fun.
#4WalkThruWallsPosted 12/16/2008 12:33:31 AM
You can also knock all their health low and then use a hit-all attack rather than killing each individually on a bonus slot.
---
http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=WalkThruWalls
http://www.esnips.com/user/WalkThruWalls
#5LORDCOSMOSPosted 12/16/2008 1:03:06 AM
i think shion's 'boost 1' ether deserves a mention here

transfer it to someone with a nice all attack

like he says just widdle down, then when you're ready either boost or hopefully not need to

and kill 'em all in one shot
---
LORDCOSMOS<--trumpeter in real life, massive pimp with the ladies(they like the trumpet playing)
XBL: L0RDC0SM0S PSN:Spacekat
#6Allen TaxPosted 12/16/2008 11:06:05 PM
Not analyzeing certain bosses and 1 in the beggining and 1 of its friends will screw up the enclopedia data on Gnosis.
---
Sarah Palin is like a female Mike Huckabee."Not A good thing" Is A guy-like guys ONLY period!