Brutal Mario - I need Castle 7 boss help!

#1Loco_KillerPosted 1/8/2008 5:02:04 PM
Ok, so I managed to get all the way to ludwig in the #7 castle (Top of the mountain), but I don't know how to beat him once he starts flying in the air! How do I beat him?
---
Dont ask what my Xbox live account is
#2branimirbPosted 1/9/2008 7:15:14 AM
What's brutal Mario?
---
(\__/) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny to your signature
(='.'=) to help him gain world domination!
#3radblastPosted 1/9/2008 9:38:01 AM
That's what I wanted to know as well. Does it have something to do with his abuse of Yoshi?
#4SalvidrimPosted 1/12/2008 10:06:41 PM
Unless I am much mistaken, it is a japanese hack of Super MArio world, and i've already seen ppl get modded for talking about it (and other hacks) on Gamefaqs... so beware, Big Brother is watching us!
---
Knowledge is like Strawberry Jam: the less you have, the more you spread it!!
#5I_Use_DialupPosted 1/14/2008 1:33:07 PM
When he launches the fireballs downward, put the heart into the middle fireball(or whichever one is under him) and it'll bring the heart up and hit him.
---
XboxLive GT: Inferno X44
#6HeroFromKryptonPosted 1/14/2008 7:07:48 PM
"Unless I am much mistaken, it is a japanese hack of Super MArio world, and i've already seen ppl get modded for talking about it (and other hacks) on Gamefaqs... so beware, Big Brother is watching us!"

That's ridiculous. They shouldn't mod you unless you actually tell where to get a SMW rom.
---
Lead Cenobite/Addams Spamily.
"Demons to some, angels to others."
#7supertails61Posted 1/22/2008 10:28:56 AM
I agree entirely. SMW hacking is related to SMW and is not illegal, as we are not providing the ROM in any way, shape or form.

Brutal Mario is, yes, a Japanese hack with some insane ASM: there's a lot of strange and fun bosses from other games. It can be opened with Lunar Magic though. IIRC, the hack isn't finished yet, though Carol, the creator, has been on SMW Central from time to time.
---
You just wait, when Brawl comes out, they'll make tons of Nintendough.
#8ChocoboKnight77Posted 1/23/2008 11:14:02 AM
Is Brutal Mario another name for Kaizo Mario?
---
New York Jets: 4-12, Defensive Sack Tracker: 29, Thomas Jones: 310 Carries, 1119 Yards, 3.6 YPC, 1 TD
#9SalvidrimPosted 1/23/2008 4:40:41 PM
I strongly believe these are two different hacks, cause ive played kaizo in the past, and it doesnt sound at all like Brutal mario the way i hear of it.
---
Knowledge is like Strawberry Jam: the less you have, the more you spread it!!
#10supertails61Posted 1/23/2008 5:12:37 PM
http://www.smwcentral.net/?p=showhack&id=381
This is Brutal Mario, and it's completely different that Kaizo World.
---
You just wait, when Brawl comes out, they'll make tons of Nintendough.
More topics from this board...
Reuse a P block.KoL_Addict27/9 9:04AM