Buffy for PS3 or 360

#1bliss1085Posted 9/20/2010 1:57:24 AM
I thought that this was a great game and with all the different sources to make a game better. I felt like maybe they should make a Buffy TVS game for PS3 and 360. With access to new graphics, effects, combos, weapons and in depth storyline and puzzle solving as these systems have access to: I would love to see another game really given a chance. What do you think?
#2CanuckCowboyPosted 9/29/2010 10:05:36 PM

I thought that this was a great game and with all the different sources to make a game better. I felt like maybe they should make a Buffy TVS game for PS3 and 360. With access to new graphics, effects, combos, weapons and in depth storyline and puzzle solving as these systems have access to: I would love to see another game really given a chance. What do you think?

I think I agree 1000%.
---
http://i50.tinypic.com/wryqnp.jpg http://i45.tinypic.com/25a89k4.gif
~ #1 Anderson Silva Dance Academy fan ~ #1 fan of the greatest MMA fighter of all time ~
#3bliss1085(Topic Creator)Posted 9/29/2010 10:53:15 PM
I think I love you LoL. I wish that more people were looking at this post. I have been looking for places post or even to create petitions for games I have a lot of ideas that would be GREAT!!!
#4CanuckCowboyPosted 9/30/2010 10:21:47 AM
Hahahahaha....

Well, I'm with you all the way. Let me know if you ever get a petition going or anything.
---
"Life ain't hard, but it's too long, livin' like some country song." ~ ML
"I can't turn my back on the bottle." ~ Ridley Bent.
#5jennylee3579Posted 9/30/2010 3:30:55 PM
I agree with all of y'all, I ve been watching Buffy re-run on tv, I like I am now, on season 4...but anyways I liked both games, they neeed to make for the ps3...it was a great game! Please. I hope the make a new one or combine the 1st n 2nd game for the PS3...
#6bliss1085(Topic Creator)Posted 10/8/2010 11:45:16 PM
There should definitely be AT LEAST one more Buffy TVS game for PS3 and 360 just to give it that actual fighting chance the series did. Im sure that a lot of people watched the show (it was on for 7 years and is still continuing in comics and the new comic seasons will be featured on DVD soon. So there is a good fan base and seeing what they are doing with RPG's this would be a great game if they went in depth into creating it.

They should have more fighting moves, upgrading, weaponry, counters, puzzles, and of course special outfits and trophies to unlock. I would personally be fine with a Buffy/Faith playable game with the graphics of PS3 and 360. There was a lot of success with the first games and also they are constantly remaking games that kinda dont need to be remade SOOO much...there are like 8 Castlevania's, 9 Prince of Persia's...

WHERE IS "KILLER INSTINCT"? WHERE IS "STREETS OF RAGE" ? WHERE ARE REAL GAMES?
#7Severen87Posted 10/16/2010 1:50:22 PM
Couldn't agree more.

I've been wanting a new buffy game for a long time now and now that I'm rewatching the series again, I'm all the more desperate. I always thought an Angel game would be awesome, as i think it would be cool to properly play as a vampire. You could play as Spike in chaos bleeds but unfortunately he played no differently than the human characters.

I agree that there's still a large fanbase but i reckon it's unlikely that they'd get many of the actors back to do the VO's. To be honest, I'd be happy with any buffyverse game, even if the characters were all new. I just want to stake a vamp in current generation graphics.
#8CanuckCowboyPosted 10/16/2010 1:59:36 PM
Oh, I dunno that it would be too hard to get the actual actors in to do the voices. There's a lot more name actors doing VA now for one, and I don't think anyone aside from Allyson Hannigan and Boreanaz is really getting any work. I also doubt SMG would do it, but that's just cause she's pretty stuck up.

Xander, Giles, James Marsters (Spike), Anya and others could probably be persuaded.

And keep in mind Buffy didn't have SMG's voice in the original either, so it's not really a killing blow to a possible new Buffy game.
---
Ask yourself, what would Jean Charles Skarbowsky do?
#9Severen87Posted 10/17/2010 5:10:08 AM
Perhaps, i was just thinking that since the show is long gone, the actors might be reluctant to come back. Maybe I'm wrong though. Maybe they'd all love to get back into the buffy scene. Maybe SMG would even consider doing it as she's doing absolutely nothing now, but I'm sure they could get Giselle Loren to come back anyway.

Still seems like nothing more than a pipe dream though.
#10LuckNotDoWithErPosted 10/17/2010 3:48:12 PM
This was a really underrated game and it had a funny multiplayer mode in it, so I say why not make another. Make at least one sequel anyway, the game had potential.