Minor Major World circuit record carries over to Another World circuit

#11HeIsTooOld(Topic Creator)Posted 12/25/2012 11:35:42 PM
Yes, a quick (soft) reset does not clear the RAM, got a great idear, pop in your copy of MTPO and try it yourself ;) At the best, you see what I'm talking about, at worst, you play the best NES game ever and I'm a big fat phony! :D

Playing on a NES-001 w/Dog bone, tube TV.
#12W_RPosted 12/26/2012 2:56:04 PM
HeIsTooOld posted...
Yes, a quick (soft) reset does not clear the RAM, got a great idear, pop in your copy of MTPO and try it yourself ;) At the best, you see what I'm talking about, at worst, you play the best NES game ever and I'm a big fat phony! :D

I haven't had a working NES in years, that's why I had no way to test. Do emulators let you do soft and hard resets too?
#13HeIsTooOld(Topic Creator)Posted 12/27/2012 7:16:10 PM
W_R posted...
HeIsTooOld posted...

I haven't had a working NES in years, that's why I had no way to test. Do emulators let you do soft and hard resets too?

Ah, I'm not sure, I would guess that they would. I just got an NES top loader from a chain around here called "Play n Trade" for like 50 bucks, totally worth it just for MTPO. To me, nothing plays it quite the same other than the original. Which emulator do you use or think is the best? I have Jnes and Rocknes, both look great, but throw my timing off...