So I finished Invisible War

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Deus Ex: Invisible War
  3. So I finished Invisible War

User Info: NightmareKind

NightmareKind
5 years ago#1
I never played beyond the early stages before because I would get bored but I think there is actually a rewarding experience in this game as the plot comes into focus. I like the badass commando types you eventually come up against too, who actually present a challenge at least compared to what you face early on. Those Templar guys with the power armor and heavy ordnance don't mess around. I remember one point where they spotted me, one of them said "Now you will see death" and just then a rocket blows me away. I realize it doesn't sound as interesting in text, but the way it was said and the fact that I'm seeing black a moment later was pleasantly disquieting. Even though it is a pretty easy game, the fact that I wasn't dying all the time actually gives it more of an impact when it does happen and in such a cool way. Anyway, I think I'll have to play through again and this time make some different decisions and see the other endings.
  1. Boards
  2. Deus Ex: Invisible War
  3. So I finished Invisible War

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived