so im assuming they smoothed out the pvp?

#1holla5Posted 2/27/2009 8:51:35 AM
cuz as far as the pvp in beta(got bored,watching pvp videos of darkfall beta)it looks like crap

the graphics look pretty bad to.but im more concerned about the way pvp is then graphics cuz im not a graphics whore
#2HURTfanPosted 2/27/2009 9:22:12 AM
I'm not sure if this topic is a statement or a question.
---
Ninty? Seriously? Do you stop off at Targy for some underwear? Or go to Subby for a delicious sandwich? -Flaming Tables
GT: SergeantSuper
#3holla5(Topic Creator)Posted 2/27/2009 9:29:12 AM
"I'm not sure if this topic is a statement or a question."

question
#4le_amas_a_fritoPosted 2/27/2009 7:06:46 PM
Holla, I gotta ask, what other MMO's have you played? I'm just curious.
---
If you have a bad cough, take a large dose of laxatives.
Then you'll be afraid to cough.
#5mash36Posted 2/27/2009 10:08:03 PM
Graphics are much better than the ones in the videos. They aren't amazing (Age of Conan) but they are definately good looking.

PvP looks VERY boring (I watched those vids too before I was a tester) but when you are actually playing, it is very fun
---
You just wasted 4 seconds of your life reading this, and im not giving it back.
#6holla5(Topic Creator)Posted 3/1/2009 12:30:27 PM
"Holla, I gotta ask, what other MMO's have you played? I'm just curious."

Lineage 2,world of warcraft,i also played a bunch of free mmo's that looked cool back in the day.oh i tried playing age of conan but it couldnt run on my pc
#7bigboss211Posted 3/1/2009 11:37:38 PM
were you happy with those games? also i was not in beta. please describe battle system(think i already have it pretty much but still) and describe what you did not like about it.
#8KamekamekamePosted 3/2/2009 12:24:20 AM
please describe battle system

Thwack thud OW dead.

Really, it's a lot like Oblivion. Third-person real-time melee, first-person magic and archery. Manual blocking.
---
I can resist anything but temptation.
#9bigboss211Posted 3/4/2009 12:46:21 AM
ah good. just as id hoped. no auto target bs like everything else. sounds like my kinda game. think ill get it once it stops selling out so fast.
#10holla5(Topic Creator)Posted 3/4/2009 9:45:49 AM
"ah good. just as id hoped. no auto target bs like everything else. sounds like my kinda game. think ill get it once it stops selling out so fast. "

selling out? lol,i guess lots of people are going to be disapointed when they relize how bad mmo's suck during launch.but i dont know,i was kinda wonderin when to get this game(when they start selling it in stores in america,dunno if they have yet)and try it out.kinda tired of World of warcrafts pvp system.although i dont know,ive been kinda havin fun lately playing world of warcraft