This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

World of warcraft patch 4.5!

#1ThelettersixPosted 5/19/2010 11:25:04 AM
WoW patch 4.5
4 New dungeons have been released, and can be accessed for only $4.99 each, or you can just buy the pieces of T15 for $15.00 per piece. You can also choose what color it comes in for an additional $1.00.

XP potions have been added to the Blizzard Store! You may now boost your characters up for only $1.00 per 20,000xp!

A new mount has been seen flying around, It's the only combat mount in the game! Only $39.99!

A couple free updates have been released, also. Fixed a bug where scattershot wasn't working properly, and made Frostshock rank 11 scale correctly.

---
Very serious bar injuries
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pqr89VKzI3w
#2Sliver OverlordPosted 5/19/2010 11:25:51 AM
I demand a sticky.
---
I ain't scurred.
#3PapaRosarioPosted 5/19/2010 11:26:22 AM
ITT QQ im poor
#4Sliver OverlordPosted 5/19/2010 11:27:32 AM
ITT Logic.
---
I ain't scurred.
#5darkshadowmasterPosted 5/19/2010 11:27:52 AM
I love how people compare things that add nothing to gameplay to "OMG, BLIZZ IS SELLING LEGENDARIES!!!"
---
Discussion is an exchange of knowledge; an argument is an exchange of ignorance.
#6TheYokoFactorPosted 5/19/2010 11:29:45 AM
Auction House gives players an actual advantage though. If this is a success, who knows how far Blizzard will go?
#7Thelettersix(Topic Creator)Posted 5/19/2010 11:30:05 AM
I love how people compare things that add nothing to gameplay to "OMG, BLIZZ IS SELLING LEGENDARIES!!!"

If your brain worked, you would see how this new Auction House thing is them testing the waters with things that DO alter gameplay.
---
Very serious bar injuries
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pqr89VKzI3w
#8darkshadowmasterPosted 5/19/2010 11:32:18 AM
If your brain worked, you would see how this new Auction House thing is them testing the waters with things that DO alter gameplay.

Yes, accessing the AH alters gameplay.........

In all honesty though, if someone actually buys this (besides a gold seller of course) Maybe it's time to re-evaluate things in your life.

-------
Discussion is an exchange of knowledge; an argument is an exchange of ignorance.
#9Flame_HazardPosted 5/19/2010 11:33:54 AM
auction house is hardly gameplay tbh. It'll make altering and monitoring the economy easier, but the people who knew how to do that before wont be affected by this much at all. I honestly think Blizz is just going to push the limits of non game breaking things to sell. I really dont expect them to sell things that will alter gameplay though, ever. Until they're ready to end the WoW franchise anyway. At that point they just need to squeeze out as much cash as they can out of this game.

As it stands, they're releasing things that will make steady profit (2.99 a month for this new remote AH, why would they ruin that by selling legendaries and such?).
---
Warning: EXTREMELY FLAMMABLE! Keep away from populated message boards.
#10Flame_HazardPosted 5/19/2010 11:35:05 AM
although I must say that the things stated in the first post don't sound particularly shocking for some reason. I still don't see it happening any time soon.
---
Warning: EXTREMELY FLAMMABLE! Keep away from populated message boards.