This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

paying with debit card?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. paying with debit card?
5 years ago#1
can i pay for it with a debit card?
---
Brawl FC: 2105-8375-2075 Name: Gnome
WoW: Gnomechild- Gnome/Mage- lvl 80- Gnomeregan
5 years ago#2
if your not old enough to pay with a credit card then you shouldnt play... and no you cant

---
If you say Plox/plz/plx/whatever just because it is shorter than please, I will say no because it is shorter than yes.
5 years ago#3
yeah, you can buy anything online just like its a debit card. Atleast as long as it has a symbol of a major CC company (which i think all debits have), like visa.
5 years ago#4
A subscription? Sure.
5 years ago#5
I sometimes use a 30$ Visa Gift Card. More convenient to drive 5 mins to the drugstore than 20 to GameStop or BestBuy. So you probably can.
---
"Uhh. Go back to grade 12. Alzheimer's is a plural word. Alzheimer is not a plural word. Note the ' and s"
5 years ago#6
Yes.

---
"I will... ... ...never be a memory..." - Sephiroth (FFVII:Advent Children)
5 years ago#7
if your not old enough to pay with a credit card then you shouldnt play... and no you cant

If you aren't smart enough to realize you can, in fact, pay with a debit card, you shouldn't play.
---
I'm sorry your screen resolution is likely to be on the top 5 things in your life you can brag about. - Roxil_CE
5 years ago#8
i use a prepaid debit creditcard so yea debit cards work

if it has money on it blizzard will take it
---
PSN: ryouma17
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HEt2XdN_TbQ
5 years ago#9

You shouldn't give advice if the advice you give is wrong. I pay with a debit card. Im not putting a 15 dollar monthly fee for a game on my credit. Using a debit (bank) card is the same as a credit card for online purchases, and Blizzard will still bill you at the beginning of each billing cycle (31 days from when you start your subscription). Just keep money in the account so it goes through when they bill.

---
"I will... ... ...never be a memory..." - Sephiroth (FFVII:Advent Children)
5 years ago#10

Im not putting a 15 dollar monthly fee for a game on my credit.

Why not?
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. paying with debit card?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived