Witty Troll Druid names

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. Witty Troll Druid names
6 years ago#1
I made this topic before but when I tried to reserve names they were all taken. I`m horrible at making up names and usually just randomize it. But I want a witty one for my druid. Any suggestions are welcome! Thanks
SS:4898 8641 1096
6 years ago#2
Well, depends on the spec you'd mostly use I guess.

What's it gonna be? :o
Light travels faster than sound. That's the reason why many people seem bright until you hear them speak.
6 years ago#3
Feral totally forgot to include this. <_<
SS:4898 8641 1096
6 years ago#4
How about 'Batmon', referring to the nice epic flight form and everyone's favourite super-hero with a rastafarian touch? Bonus feature: usable for all specs :3
Light travels faster than sound. That's the reason why many people seem bright until you hear them speak.
6 years ago#5
tradetroll
Killgor lvl 80 Orc Hunter *Destromath
Treeja lvl 80 NE Druid *Cenarion Circle
6 years ago#6
iamanimalnow
finally back
6 years ago#7
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
6 years ago#8
Imacatmon

Batmon (because of flight form)
6 years ago#9
Thank you almighty internet deities for the sparkling and shiny edit button. Or not.

How about: Keepontrolling (if it isn't too long) or Itrollyou or something like that. A friend of mine suggested Tetsujin (the name of the awesome drum-song playing in Matrix while Neo fights with Seraph) and Loa (the voodoo spirits, might have to add another letter, like an h, if it's already taken).
6 years ago#10
Trolbearone
Sometimes I park in handicapped spaces while handicapped people make handicapped faces
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. Witty Troll Druid names

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived