This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So, where exactly is the Stormwind portal to Darnassus?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. So, where exactly is the Stormwind portal to Darnassus?
4 years ago#1
I'm Horde and need to rush quickly through Stormwind. Where is it?
4 years ago#2
Behind Varian Wyrnn. It has a 10 second cast time also.
---
WooBarb
XBL - WooBarb | PSN - SirWooBarb | Steam - WooBarb
4 years ago#3
Anyone?
4 years ago#4
There won't be any rushing quickly through SW.
You'll continuously die.
---
omnomnom
4 years ago#5
You'll die? How?

---
Go Team Boobies!
4 years ago#6
Guards, simple guards have 126k health, varrian has 106m, and i think he hits 50k-70k, thats what beta players say anyway. guards hit 5k once again according to beta players.
4 years ago#7
Oh and if you think you're a sneaky rogue and can vanish from guards, think again, guards will still attack you after vanish now.
4 years ago#8
That's precisely my plan though, to die over and over again until I eventually reach Darnassus. I'm a Warrior so I can Shield Wall, Last Stand and then Charge and Intercept stuff to get me there faster. All I need to know is how I get to Darnassus.
4 years ago#9
There is no Portal.

The ship that used to go to Auberdine in Dark Shore now goes straight to Rutheran, which is the village outside of Darnassus.

ALL guards are level 85 Elites, now, though, so you will DIE. A lot. There are flying guards now, too. No flying in two weeks from now.
---
Space Pope of GFAQs. All hail his celestial eminence!
4 years ago#10
Right, so I'm assuming you mean at the Stormwind Harbor.

Which boat should I be getting on?
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. So, where exactly is the Stormwind portal to Darnassus?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived