This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Getting to Fuselight?

#1nfe0007Posted 12/3/2010 5:04:34 PM
I am partaking in the quest "To Fuselight Proper". It continues after the connecting quest takes you to Fuselight-By-The-Sea from Light's Hope Chapel in The Eastern Plaguelands. You ride "The Unstoppable" to get to Fuselight-By-The-Sea. Here is my issue; I took The Unstoppable to Fuselight-By-The-Sea, realised I hadn't finished the Plaguelands quests, so teleported out. Now, I can't take the Unstoppable back, nor are any flightpaths unlocked. So, how does one get to Fuselight or Fuselight-By-The-Sea, without the use of The Unstoppable Rocket?
---
++++++===NFE!===++++++
I just fell from the Mothership.
#2JiruruPosted 12/3/2010 5:14:13 PM
You might have to go the old fashioned way, walking there from Loch Modan. (There's a way across the big ravine between the two now.)

---
"It felt like the music was aimed right at me... like a missile!"
#3nfe0007(Topic Creator)Posted 12/3/2010 5:22:21 PM

You might have to go the old fashioned way, walking there from Loch Modan. (There's a way across the big ravine between the two now.)

That was my thinking. Got to the big ravine, and couldn't see a way across, so walked off. I'll explore this "getting over the big ravine" thing further.
---
++++++===NFE!===++++++
#4nfe0007(Topic Creator)Posted 12/3/2010 5:47:50 PM
Tried getting through the big ravine, didn't work, just got trapped down the bottom. Any other ideas?
---
++++++===NFE!===++++++
#5vklomskulePosted 12/3/2010 5:48:48 PM
There's a path down, as well as a path up out of the ravine. It looks really steep, but it works.
---
Here, I thought we were friends. And now, you have a gun in my face.
GT: Mr Anderson 542
#6nfe0007(Topic Creator)Posted 12/3/2010 5:56:12 PM

There's a path down, as well as a path up out of the ravine. It looks really steep, but it works.

How far along the ravine is it? I can't see any paths on the map.
---
++++++===NFE!===++++++
#7vklomskulePosted 12/3/2010 6:00:46 PM
If you follow the mountains south of Thelsamar, it should be at about where those meet the ravine. Western side.
---
Here, I thought we were friends. And now, you have a gun in my face.
GT: Mr Anderson 542