This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Who was that popular frost troll mage from Vanilla?

#1Pokemoncollect1Posted 12/11/2010 3:37:49 PM
He used to make all these PvP and solo PvE videos in Vanilla... He was a troll frost mage, his name had monkey in it I think...

Kind of vague... But hopefully someone remembers :P.
---
Currently playing: SC2, Doom 3 (Not as fun as I remember...), DQ9, H:Reach, CS:S.
Geometry Wars 2: Pacifism Highscore: 845,508,025
#2GBcommanderPosted 12/11/2010 3:42:25 PM
Faxmonkey

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5767167495196384205#
---
They got a name for the winners in the world, and I want a name when I lose. They call Alabama the Crimson Tide, call me Deacon Blues. - Steely Dan
#3Pokemoncollect1(Topic Creator)Posted 12/11/2010 3:54:23 PM
Thank you so much! Reminds me of the good ol' days.
---
Currently playing: SC2, Doom 3 (Not as fun as I remember...), DQ9, H:Reach, CS:S.
Geometry Wars 2: Pacifism Highscore: 845,508,025
#4GBcommanderPosted 12/11/2010 4:04:20 PM
No problem. I used to watch him all the time too :)

I have some very fond memories of Vanilla, although I'd still take Cata over Vanilla any day of the week.
---
They got a name for the winners in the world, and I want a name when I lose. They call Alabama the Crimson Tide, call me Deacon Blues. - Steely Dan
#5Lewis TherinPosted 12/11/2010 4:24:15 PM
Ah yes, Faxmonkey and his Stupid Mage Tricks videos. I took my alt mage and tried to duplicate a lot of what he did, but couldn't do some of them due to the fact that in order to kill some of the larger groups of mobs he used a cloak that dealt damage to any who attacked, a trinket which gave spell power which for some reason buffed the damage that the cloak did by a lot, and iceblock to protect himself from the damage while the cloak + trinket combo killed off everything.

Other then that, though, it was fun to do. And I still live by his frost mage motto of "If you can chill it I can kill it."
---
Tia me aven moridin isande vaden
-inscription on the Horn of Valere