Who was that popular frost troll mage from Vanilla?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. Who was that popular frost troll mage from Vanilla?

User Info: Pokemoncollect1

Pokemoncollect1
6 years ago#1
He used to make all these PvP and solo PvE videos in Vanilla... He was a troll frost mage, his name had monkey in it I think...

Kind of vague... But hopefully someone remembers :P.
Currently playing: SC2, Doom 3 (Not as fun as I remember...), DQ9, H:Reach, CS:S.
Geometry Wars 2: Pacifism Highscore: 845,508,025

User Info: GBcommander

GBcommander
6 years ago#2
Faxmonkey

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5767167495196384205#
They got a name for the winners in the world, and I want a name when I lose. They call Alabama the Crimson Tide, call me Deacon Blues. - Steely Dan

User Info: Pokemoncollect1

Pokemoncollect1
6 years ago#3
Thank you so much! Reminds me of the good ol' days.
Currently playing: SC2, Doom 3 (Not as fun as I remember...), DQ9, H:Reach, CS:S.
Geometry Wars 2: Pacifism Highscore: 845,508,025

User Info: GBcommander

GBcommander
6 years ago#4
No problem. I used to watch him all the time too :)

I have some very fond memories of Vanilla, although I'd still take Cata over Vanilla any day of the week.
They got a name for the winners in the world, and I want a name when I lose. They call Alabama the Crimson Tide, call me Deacon Blues. - Steely Dan

User Info: Lewis Therin

Lewis Therin
6 years ago#5
Ah yes, Faxmonkey and his Stupid Mage Tricks videos. I took my alt mage and tried to duplicate a lot of what he did, but couldn't do some of them due to the fact that in order to kill some of the larger groups of mobs he used a cloak that dealt damage to any who attacked, a trinket which gave spell power which for some reason buffed the damage that the cloak did by a lot, and iceblock to protect himself from the damage while the cloak + trinket combo killed off everything.

Other then that, though, it was fun to do. And I still live by his frost mage motto of "If you can chill it I can kill it."
Tia me aven moridin isande vaden
-inscription on the Horn of Valere
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. Who was that popular frost troll mage from Vanilla?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived