This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I liked Athene when

#1YominokuniPosted 12/16/2010 11:10:33 PM
He just talked crap about bad players in BG. He was gay for Furious (they where still dating) and tanya was just the horny girlfriend. Athene was the best WoW player back sadly like pegusus12345 it all went into his head. He owned the WoW population by eating brocali and playing the Titanic song since you where going down. He also used exorcism on your pet and was Sceth round the corner. Anyone who says Athene isn't good is a bad, and they are bad at pvp and pve you baddie.

rest in peace best WoW player to ever grace us, for it is now a shell of your former glory.
#2KokeiiPosted 12/16/2010 11:12:27 PM
I hate you for making this topic. But, in a way, I agree. I watched Athene's world first 85 vid and was slightly disappointed that he used it to plug some crap called "science." Seriously what the h is that?
#3pikpikcarrotmonPosted 12/16/2010 11:12:39 PM
What is this I don't even
---
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide.
#4PursuitandTiePosted 12/16/2010 11:16:34 PM
Despite the fact that our English language recognizes "bad" as a noun, it's still improper grammar. On another note, a WoW player has no right to ever insult another living being.
---
50 Cent used to be the man... what happened to him?
He lost 45 cents and turned into Nickelback.
#5Yominokuni(Topic Creator)Posted 12/16/2010 11:16:35 PM

I hate you for making this topic. But, in a way, I agree. I watched Athene's world first 85 vid and was slightly disappointed that he used it to plug some crap called "science." Seriously what the h is that?

I dont care about 85, I just want the old athene back.

What is this I don't even

You read everything and you agreed so much you can't even compose a sentence that captures your excitement.
#6B3ASTEDPosted 12/16/2010 11:19:13 PM
What's going on, did he died?
---
I think, therefore I R.
#7Yominokuni(Topic Creator)Posted 12/16/2010 11:19:31 PM

Despite the fact that our English language recognizes "bad" as a noun, it's still improper grammar. On another note, a WoW player has no right to ever insult another living being.

A WoW player has every right to insult another living being. Everyone has their faults playing WoW is not one of them. On note you are discriminating against another WoW player and insulting them your self.
#8Yominokuni(Topic Creator)Posted 12/16/2010 11:20:15 PM

What's going on, did he died?

He died a long time ago, this new athene is called Chiren and he is no good for us.
#9pies12Posted 12/16/2010 11:21:53 PM
I liked Athene when he wasn't a gigantic douchebag... wait..
---
"Obviously it was the most epic bubble hearth of all time."
~FalcownPAUNCH on Dalaran being moved to Northrend.
#10Yominokuni(Topic Creator)Posted 12/16/2010 11:22:46 PM

I liked Athene when he wasn't a gigantic douchebag... wait..

Thats pre video 15ish I think. Before the movie came out, and he was eating broccoli soup with his mother.