This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How do I get back to Kelp'Thar Forest?

#1kskwerlPosted 1/9/2011 1:59:05 AM
I got up to the point where you have to fight all the nagas but I kept dieing and my armor was f'd so I hearthed back to org and I can't figure it out.
#2PenguinsROOLPosted 1/9/2011 2:13:38 AM
Yeah ***in' Blizz, when will they ever put in a damn map to utilize for situations like this. And seriously people, can someone please create a website that conveniently stores virtually all of the information about the game? Maybe something with the name of the game in the prefix so people know what it's about and than maybe something clever as the suffix like pedia or wiki to suggest that it is for information about the game. I think I might just do that, I'll call wowpedia.. or maybe wowwiki since it kind of rolls off the tongue, wowhead would also work just because. Can't BELIEVE no one has thought of this before, I've never invented anything before this is rather exciting for me!
---
85 Druid, 80 Warlock, 80 DK, 68 Paladin, 13 Warrior
LoL Summoner Name: Kushmonster
#3BurnumMasterPosted 1/9/2011 2:18:39 AM
how DARE you post on a message board expecting other people to contribute and help you!!!!!!
---
GT:BurnumMaster
#4mrhighlife83Posted 1/9/2011 2:20:27 AM
Dude, you really ought to liek copyright those names before you just randomly throw them out into the public. I personally wouldn't, but I hear that some people would steal such an idea in an effort to somehow turn a profit.

---
"College is fun as long as you don't die." - L
#5moocowdruidPosted 1/9/2011 2:21:58 AM
in org/sw, portal station
#6PenguinsROOLPosted 1/9/2011 2:03:35 PM
I know right? I was just thinking that. I mean if someone like me could think of that, it's amazing that no one else has.
---
85 Druid, 80 Warlock, 80 DK, 68 Paladin, 13 Warrior
LoL Summoner Name: Kushmonster
#7LinkofHyrule991Posted 1/9/2011 2:06:53 PM
Yeah ***in' Blizz, when will they ever put in a damn map to utilize for situations like this.

Map doesn't show the portals on it, derp. Rest of your post isn't even worth responding to
---
It's over, you've lost the game. -Near
I don't remember Redd White changing his name to Bandit Keith. Not even in America.-Aceburner