This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Quickest way from outland to northrend? i;m horde, HS set to Outland

#1StickyJumperPosted 2/10/2011 5:50:54 AM
Since they removed the portals at Shattrath i dunno how to get back to Azeroth :/

Whats the quickest way from Outland to Northrend? i'm 68 now
#2c0sa n0straPosted 2/10/2011 5:53:52 AM
Since they removed the portals at Shattrath i dunno how to get back to Azeroth :/

Whats the quickest way from Outland to Northrend? i'm 68 now

I'd give the big ass glowing portal you stepped through to get to the damn place a try, just a thought.
---
Cataclysm's going to bring Tauren Retribution Paladins named Retbull who cast Avenging Wrath while shouting "RETBULL GIVES YOU WINGS!". IcelordZakal
#3PrinceVege101Posted 2/10/2011 5:54:31 AM
Go back to the portal and fly to Grom'gol, and get the zep to Org/UC, then get the corresponding zep to Northrend.
---
El Dorko was here.
#4NaxochilsPosted 2/10/2011 5:56:09 AM
next to the flightpath to the dark portal there is a port to org that works. from there take a blimp.
---
But since I don't know what you look like, I pictured you looking like the Hamburglar. - Jiruru
PSN: Naxochils MH3: name : Xin ID : N6Q6Q8
#5dazbuzzPosted 2/10/2011 6:07:22 AM
Pay a mage to port you.
---
id rather reign in hell, than serve in heaven.
http://i833.photobucket.com/albums/zz258/dazbuzz2/sig/213.jpg
#6gaparr64Posted 2/10/2011 6:17:03 AM

next to the flightpath to the dark portal there is a port to org that works. from there take a blimp.

This.
---
Shelter me from the powder and the finger.
#7NecroNikolai13Posted 2/10/2011 6:29:46 AM

Holy crap, there's a working portal to Org next to the Dark Portal? >_> Is that new? I mean I knew it was there since BC but I don't remember ever being able to go through it, just have orc reinforcements go through. o.o
---
And this post has killed the topic.
#8gaparr64Posted 2/10/2011 6:33:15 AM
No it's not new. Pretty sure it was there when BC released.

You can get from any city to Org or SW within seconds by taking the blasted lands portal, dark portal, then SW/Org portal.
---
#9BalancelessPosted 2/10/2011 7:01:04 AM
I mean I knew it was there since BC but I don't remember ever being able to go through it, just have orc reinforcements go through

I keep saying this over and over, but people keep insisting you could use them as far back as BC. The first thing I did when I saw the Stormwind portal the day BC released was try to go through it (just as a test), and it didn't work... I suppose it's possible I had an addon interfering with it, but I'm 100% sure I couldn't use them then, and I guess I just never tried again until recently.
---
Cry Some More! - Heavy Weapons Guy, Team Fortress 2
#10gaparr64Posted 2/10/2011 7:03:50 AM
I never used it in BC or wrath either, but I can't remember why.
---