This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Any flying mounts a lvl 85 BM spec'ed hunter (ilvl 339) can solo for?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. Any flying mounts a lvl 85 BM spec'ed hunter (ilvl 339) can solo for?
4 years ago#1
Just been wondering if there's any flying mounts I can try to solo and get. Any suggestions, if any would be appreciated, thanks.
4 years ago#2
The only flying mounts I can think of that drop off anything are the Ashes, which is a no; and Mimiron's Head, which is an ultra-no.
---
"What happens when 2 rockets collide?"-LostProphet24 on TF2
"one becomes a pot of petunias, the other becomes a sperm whale"-scaredofbears
4 years ago#3
Alright, thanks for help. :)
4 years ago#4
There are the lower level raids i believe if you finish in like under 20 mins you get one or somethin... If you cant do it yourself then grab a friend and roll through and just do it twice so you can each get it.
---
Whats a sig?
4 years ago#5
^ no
---
But lets not forget how deadly the zerg were in Starship troopers! Well until the Terrans got Marauders. - julbull73
4 years ago#6
yes...two 85's can easily pull off the 25 minute timer that you have to do for culling of stratholme (heroic).
---
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid.
4 years ago#7
You could try for the blue proto-drake from Utgard Pinnacle. I couldn't solo Skadi as a mage, but I've seen hunters soloing current content heroics so I imagine you could.
---
http://img541.imageshack.us/i/gentlemanpanda.jpg/
4 years ago#8
A hunter in my guild solos skadi every day. Not sure how she deosn't but i know it's possible.
4 years ago#9
Depending on how well geared you are... you may just have a chance at farming the Oracles' egg for the Green Proto-Drake :P
---
Anything that doesn't kill you... is downright AWESOME compared to that which does!
Gamertag/PSN id: Azzerrific
4 years ago#10
I believe some hunter soloing has to do with I think T6 gear. The set bonus if I remember right helps with pet health regen, to the point where your pet has more health regen than a blood tank. I've never done it myself, so I'm probably a bad source of info.
---
"Everytime something good happens to me you say it's some kind of madness. Or that i'm drunk. Or ate too much candy." Fry from futurama
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. Any flying mounts a lvl 85 BM spec'ed hunter (ilvl 339) can solo for?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived