This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Call to Arms vs. Random BG's

#1ShadowTamerPosted 5/10/2011 4:42:15 PM
Is there any difference in XP or honor? Why would someone do CtA over randoms?
#2Theivey3Posted 5/10/2011 4:47:50 PM
1. CtA is more than SotA (Unless it's SotA's week for CtA)
2. CtA gives you more of everything.
---
http://i.imgur.com/LhwwG.gif
#3ShadowTamer(Topic Creator)Posted 5/10/2011 4:53:15 PM
I'm not asking about SotA. I'm wondering what the difference is between doing random battlegrounds and doing call to arms is.
#4i R teh l33tZPosted 5/10/2011 5:02:53 PM
What he meant is that if you do random BG, you'll get SotA 90% of the time so doing CtA lets you get extra honor without having to do SotA 90% of the games you play.
---
I just want to surf the web without getting pulled under by a riptide of lies.
#5SnappySnakePosted 5/11/2011 2:43:32 AM
Not exactly true. Call to Arms boosts the reward of given Battleground for a short period of days.

Random Battleground is that, a battleground selected at random, with nothing boosted. This is the classic way to go for Battlegrounds.
---
Bolvar Fordragon receives: [Helm of the Lich King]
Tirion: WTF NINJA
#6seasloth21Posted 5/11/2011 3:15:42 AM
SnappySnake posted...
Not exactly true. Call to Arms boosts the reward of given Battleground for a short period of days.

Random Battleground is that, a battleground selected at random, with nothing boosted. This is the classic way to go for Battlegrounds.

errr no
random bg and call of arms give the same bonus, but random bg has the chance of rolling sota or isle, i dont like those odds
#7renegadekainPosted 5/11/2011 12:16:33 PM
"Is there any difference in XP or honor? Why would someone do CtA over randoms?"

No, there is no difference, you get the same rewards regardless of the BG being from random or the CtA.
---
Hello Dragon Quest 1, I'd like to fight dragonlord before I've learned Healmore. What's that? Oh, it's my spleen. How did it get over there? - Xjph
#8darkskoot1Posted 5/11/2011 12:22:19 PM(edited)
CtA does give alot more XP. I've been doing randoms on my priest and CtA when its thr weekend and i can say i get WAY more xp during CtA then doing randoms eerrrr i mean SotA
---
GT Darkskoot X
PSN Darkskoot
#9emidasPosted 5/11/2011 12:24:16 PM
Random bg's bonus is only the honor you get at the end.

Cta's bonus is that EVERYTHING gets increased (for instance, towers in av give more honor)
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.7